September 21, 2014 | 1052 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Beauticontrol - Creamy Margarita Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Smells so great - crisp lime and a hint of saltiness and booziness. JUST like a classic margarita. $20 retail (but often on a sale). Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells so delicious and a perfect scent and formula for summer. Adds just enough moisture to my skin, sinks in quickly, and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I received my first tube as a gift and loved it so much that I purchased two.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by GirlsandMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like a "real margarita drink" I love it!!! the foot scrub its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by pinklady654

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a tube of this as a gift and I love it! You can reallly smell the lime and salt, just like a real margarita. The scent doesn't last super long though, which is okay because it's still pretty moisturizing. I would definitely say this is more of a body cream than a lotion, it's on the thick side.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by whoa_nelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this lotion and the smell is great! It's not too greasy or thick. It's the perfect consistency and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by loueylou

This body lotion smells so good, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky! It is an awesome lotion for summer, because it is not too heavy and it soaks in quickly. Yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 3:45:00 PM More reviews by desert_rain

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells just like a Margarita. It is a nice moisturizing lotion but I wish the scent lingered a little longer on the skin. Kind of a fun lotion to use though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 11:03:00 PM More reviews by bobby_sutton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, Love, Love it!! Such a great lotion. Add chips and salsa, and you've got a party! Ole!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2005 10:29:00 AM More reviews by shortsassyone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful, fresh margarita scent. Creamy but not heavy lotion. Has the alcohol smell that I find refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2004 8:46:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as a gift. I really like citrus scents, so this was a great lotion. It smells just like a fresh pitcher of margaritas! Left my skin soft and smooth with just a hint of that zesty lime and salt goodness. I really like this in the summer, but it's also a nice pick-me-up in winter.