Beauticontrol Creamy Margarita Body Lotion

4.5

on 12/17/2013 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Smells so great - crisp lime and a hint of saltiness and booziness. JUST like a classic margarita. $20 retail (but often on a sale). Love it!

on 7/26/2012 5:32:00 PM

Smells so delicious and a perfect scent and formula for summer. Adds just enough moisture to my skin, sinks in quickly, and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I received my first tube as a gift and loved it so much that I purchased two.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells like a "real margarita drink" I love it!!! the foot scrub its amazing!

on 8/26/2008 11:58:00 PM

I received a tube of this as a gift and I love it! You can reallly smell the lime and salt, just like a real margarita. The scent doesn't last super long though, which is okay because it's still pretty moisturizing. I would definitely say this is more of a body cream than a lotion, it's on the thick side.

on 1/1/2008 3:05:00 PM

I really like this lotion and the smell is great! It's not too greasy or thick. It's the perfect consistency and lasts a long time.

on 7/21/2007 2:56:00 PM

This body lotion smells so good, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and silky! It is an awesome lotion for summer, because it is not too heavy and it soaks in quickly. Yummy!

on 4/13/2007 3:45:00 PM

Smells just like a Margarita. It is a nice moisturizing lotion but I wish the scent lingered a little longer on the skin. Kind of a fun lotion to use though.

on 6/14/2006 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love, Love, Love it!! Such a great lotion. Add chips and salsa, and you've got a party! Ole!!

on 6/17/2005 10:29:00 AM

Wonderful, fresh margarita scent. Creamy but not heavy lotion. Has the alcohol smell that I find refreshing.

on 1/14/2004 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received this as a gift. I really like citrus scents, so this was a great lotion. It smells just like a fresh pitcher of margaritas! Left my skin soft and smooth with just a hint of that zesty lime and salt goodness. I really like this in the summer, but it's also a nice pick-me-up in winter.

Top Rated Beauticontrol Products