November 21, 2014 | 1727 users online

Eyeliner - Agnes B. - Liner Metallic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by pimpernell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These pencils are smudgeproof, waterproof, soft to apply, easy to use!!! These are my HG.

I have them in: Brun Cuivré,Violet Métallic, Prune Métal, Noir Métallic and Ligne d'or

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2006 1:24:00 PM More reviews by roos013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the silver liner. It stays on all day, has a good price and you get nice gifts when you order at ccb paris. Although they are not so cheap as they used to be. (50% off) But still very good....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by barbrey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is simply G R E A T I have sensitive skin and have had no problems wearing this product. You can also try applying it as they would apply a tatoo under and amoung your lower lashes works fantastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by misscolleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Uh so this is going to sound really stupid but can someone tell me how to get more product out of the tip of this thing?! I broke the tip off before I could even try it and now I can't figure out how to get more out! I'm not stupid, I swear!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 More reviews by bluelena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this eyeliner! I have the Copper one, and am planning on buying the Silver, Plum, and the new Pinkish one. This is simply the easiest to apply,longest lasting eyeliner I have ever encountered!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Serena94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in brun cuivre, which is a true copper color. Does not have as much "pop" as I imagine the silver and plum shades have, but it is definitely metallic and has wonderful staying power. Usually metallic liners are very rough and hard to apply, but his liner goes on very smoothly without tugging at the skin. I am impressed with Agnes B. liners overall, including the liquid liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2004 1:45:00 AM More reviews by thanhthanh19

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried the Silver color. It lasts throughout the tday and it's something that I can wear alone w/o eyeshadow. It's so cheap for its quality. Well deserved a 5. I'll try the purple one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mclisham

I've gotten this in three colors Argent metallic(silver), Prune metal(metallic purple), and Brun Cuivre(gold). I love the silver and purple but the gold doesn't work out so well on my skin. These liners have an amazing staying power. They also really add a pop to your eyes because of how metallic they are.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2003 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Kogyaru_Geisha

So this is a eyeliner crayon. I bought it in Argent Metallic so it's silver.
It's a bit like a khol crayon. I simply adore it, when it goes on it really looks like silver and it stays on.
I bought this a year and a half ago and although it's part of my routine I haven't used half of it yet.
As for the price it's 7.50 euros. I think it's cheap for something this quality. (it's also available in Brun Cuivré and in a new Prune colour)