November 24, 2014 | 1654 users online

Shampoo - Tom's of Maine - Almond and Aloe shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Lita06

I'm so upset! This product has been discontinued -_-'.
I never had the chance to try this product, but was sooo ready to go off and buy the product right after I read the great reviews!
I'm upset. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ilovekevin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this smells! My kids love this shampoo. I am never without this stuff. It cleans well without over stripping.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2005 12:47:00 PM More reviews by XkitX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tom's of Maine Almond & Aloe shampoo is a good product. A couple of years ago I began using it and found that it actually "healed" my hair (in some way or another). I was able to stop using conditioner completely, as my hair was soft and easy to comb through when I finished showering. However, after recently coloring my hair (about 4 months ago) I went back to using this shampoo daily (hoping it would have the same effect on it as it did in the past). But, alas, I still needed conditioner after shampooing, I guess the coloring process did a real "job" on my hair. I still enjoy using it b/c it smells so nice. Also, I'm glad to know that they do not test on animals or use animal by-products, as well. Overall, I will continue to purchase this shampoo (I'll just use it in rotation with other shampoos).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2004 12:59:00 PM More reviews by angoraglam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After using this shampoo, my hairwas gorgeously shiny and absolutely amazing. I also love the almond smell. Plus, it's natural so there's no bad chemicals such as EDTA. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2004 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Vanille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a great shampoo! Bought my first bottle at Tom's of Maine factory, in... Maine (about 4 $US). It cleans the hair really well, leaving them shiny and easy to comb. I don't even have to use conditionner ! What I love the most about this product is its incredible almond smell. Amazing! It fades out pretty quickly though, which is OK with me. Tom's of Maine does not test its products on animals and does not use animal by-products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 12:05:00 AM More reviews by splitzo9

This shampoo smells like almonds/amaretto which is a scent I love. It doesn't really linger but it smells good while you wash. It didn't do anything extraordinary to my hair which is fine and curly, but was a nice shampoo. I don't expect too much out of a shampoo though, just to get my hair clean. I would buy it again because it's reasonably priced and smells good and the ingredients are natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sarahn

A great basic shampoo from a reputable company with no animal testing. It does have an almond scent, but it disappears after rinsing, which I like. About $5-6 in most drug/health stores.