April 19, 2014 | 1785 users online

Fragrances - Caudalie - Fleur de Vigne Fresh Energizing Fragrance

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by lolajames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is reminiscent of a white wine that has lost its alcohol content. It is the only fragrance that I can bear to use, as I dislike strong scented stuff on my skin (makes me feel dizzy). Is just a shame it doesn't last for over an hour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really subtle fresh scent on me. The first note is definitely citric but it dries to a cotton soft floral on me. I like this because its so subtle and none offensive. It literally smells like I had stepped out of a shower and put on some really fragrant body lotion- very shower fresh and super delicate.
At $39 I much prefer this to strong, offensive, overwhelming perfumes out there.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by TaniaRides

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

"Like walking through my family vineyards at dawn, Fleur de Vigne captures the ephemeral grape flower. Notes of white rose, watermelon, and cedar with bursts of energizing grapefruit."
This is a very light, sharp, green citrus on me. The only note that I can really pick out is the grapefruit, and it smells especially green and sharp here, like an unripe grapefruit. The scent has almost no throw at all on me and only lasts about an hour.
An unremarkable, faint, sharp little citrus...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by aimela

Very light and fresh. It does not have staying power, so you can layer it on and it won't offend anyone. it is a very clean. Not floral.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Suibhne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My absolute favourite for every day.

I discovered, when I started wearing only real essential oil perfumes, that my favourite commercial perfumes started to smell like loo cleaner.

Now commercial perfumes are so chemical smelling to me I can't abide them. Too chemical, too strong & too fake.

This is absolutely gorgeous - genuine flower essences, in a light refreshing fragrance.

It doesn't last as long as commercial perfume it's true, but that's because it only uses alcohol as a preservative & no chemicals, just like the famous original Eau De Cologne 4711, another favourite of mine.

You just keep a handbag size spritzer with you & reapply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by coscouns

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

So fresh, light and wonderful! Not a fake type of smell; it smells like real essences. It doesn't last very long, but that is probably good because it is very subtle and not in your face. Has a grapefruit scent embedded, so is supposed to make you smell younger! Very nice, complex scent that keeps changing but stays fresh throughout.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by CoCoandBB

It's very pleasant at first, like a fresh air, but then it disappears on you... it's just too light, i think it's good for young teenage girls...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wonderful scent, but no staying power -- this is really like a body splash. Given that it is a body splash, it is kind of pricey IMO, but I would still buy it because I love the fresh scent, and it is made of natural floral waters, not chemicals like perfumes and other body splashes. I've only tried this in a store, but I can imagine how wonderful it would be to spray this on after a shower, or any time you need a pick-me-up. The scent is very citrus-y at first, but that smell quickly dies down and it is like an outside summer day surrounded by blooming flowers, sun, and breeze, ahhh, it is sooo light, natural, and refreshing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this fragrance because I love fruity citrusy smells, and every fragrance finder recommended it for that category. Well, it is no citrusy at all, and the smell of grape is barely detectable. It is OK enough to wear to work,but that is it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Mere828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been dying to purchase this scent because it is so fresh and has a wonderful slightly "grape-like" vineyard scent to it. It does smell slightly "planty" and green, which I personally love, but if you're not into natural scents you won't like it. The only drawback is that it does not last very long. It's more of a splash than a lasting fragrance and does not even stick to fabrics for very long. Caudalie should make this into an Eau de Parfum to up the quality and they'd make a killing, in my opinion.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No