November 28, 2014 | 1879 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that this is fragrance-free and absorbs really quickly, but I don't find it that moisturizing. I get better moisturization from my typical body lotion.

Oddly enough I do like this on dry elbows though. It absorbs so fast you can apply several layers and not have to worry about leaving oil/lotion stains on clothes/furniture.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meh. Bought this because of the great reviews and I'm disappointed. I wouldn't call it a bad hand cream at all, just average. Personally, I don't find it that moisturizing. And I don't like the packaging because the hinges of the lid started to crack after just a few uses. I've had it for a few weeks and it hasn't broken, but I can imagine that it might in the future. I do like the fact that it's got a plastic bottle, though. I hate the stuff that a lot of the other hand creams (like Guerlain) are made out of. I also like that this cream absorbs pretty quickly into the skin. As I said however, it's not that moisturizing. To me, this is an average product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by canarydiamond14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so pleased I discovered this hand cream. It's the right combination of being very moisturizing as well as easily absorbed (and not greasy).

I also like the fact that the scent isn't too strong. I think there's a time and a place for strongly scented hand creams... this one is a nice go-to for when you just want something to quickly moisturize your hands without being overpowering. I keep some at my desk at work and love it. I will also be buying some to keep at home when winter hits.

Price is pretty good too... you get a lot of quality product for a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by januaryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For someone with extremely dry hands, this product was a goldmine! It absorbs into the skin almost immediately so there isn't that greasy feeling afterwards. A little bit goes a long way. It also lasts for quite a long time and I can almost go through the entire day without reapplying which is a big thumbs up. The only con about this cream is the smell because there is a slight odour to it but it does go away after a while. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Lilypily93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have bought well over 100 tubes of this stuff! It's awesome! My hands are so thankful, Aveeno :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by vasanthy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love the way it gets absorbed. Non greasy and quite decent hand cream. Gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by spiguest

Absolutely the BEST hand cream that I've ever used. It's so good that I keep a tube in the office, in the car, and in my purse. I have hand eczema and while this cream will not cure the eczema, it will PREVENT it from occurring. This is especially true when you live in minus double-digit degrees weather in the winter and the hands are dry. It is not greasy and I am someone that doesn't like oily things on my hands. At the same time, it's able to moisturize. A definite must have for anyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

Another must have for winter skin care (but great anytime). Nothing short of petroleum replenishes moisture like this except this isn't sticky and sinks right in. A very small amount will do the job. It even conditions my very dry cuticles so my hands always look presentable. It is fragrance free and the 3.5 oz package is great for your bag. The benefits last for many hours and at least through one hand washing (2 I'm not sure). The best on the market for any price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by luxferi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally! I found what I'm looking for. I'm not a big fan of lotions that are hard to spread out and leave my hands greasy and just feeling.... eww. I've tried Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams, Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream and QV lotion. This one feels the best out of all them. It keeps my hands soft and nourished, and sinks in very quickly, which is a feature I love best. Bonus points for it not smelling like much of anything - just faintly. Double bonus points for it being affordable. We have a winner here.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by latevalentine

I was introduced to this cream 3 years ago and have not come across one that can repair my chapped lips and hands overnight! I've tried others now and again and I always end up coming back to this one - would highly recommend!