Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 6/29/2015 5:50:00 PM

My favourite hand cream thus far. Absorbs in the blink of an eye. Most fast absorbing hand creams make my hands actually feel drier...but this does not. Most super moisturizing hand creams leave my hands feeling sticky until the next time I wash my hands...this does not. And the moisture stays for a long time I find, even after multiple hand washes. Simple and it works. However, its not THAT much different from using my regular Aveeno body lotion on my hands, which is the cheaper option

on 6/29/2015 12:10:00 PM

I was using this cream because my hands were getting so dry at work from washing them all the time. I love how it dries fast and doesn't feel greasy. It does moisturize but not a lot. I would say comfortable to be able to bend your hands and not feel it being dry. It's like a barrier I guess I would describe it like, it locks in moisture then to actually sink in to give you that? I don't know but for the price it's going for I would not buy this again.

on 1/19/2015 8:58:00 AM

this product smells funny, smells like wheats or oats. But it does the jobs to moisturise your hands/body. Absorbs in quite fast too :)

on 1/18/2015 1:52:00 PM

Sinks in more slowly than Clinique's, but it leaves a " dry" to touch feeling on skin afterwards, the scent is light and not off putting and it's very cheap.

on 11/26/2014 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like that this is fragrance-free and absorbs really quickly, but I don't find it that moisturizing. I get better moisturization from my typical body lotion.

Oddly enough I do like this on dry elbows though. It absorbs so fast you can apply several layers and not have to worry about leaving oil/lotion stains on clothes/furniture.

on 9/24/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Meh. Bought this because of the great reviews and I'm disappointed. I wouldn't call it a bad hand cream at all, just average. Personally, I don't find it that moisturizing. And I don't like the packaging because the hinges of the lid started to crack after just a few uses. I've had it for a few weeks and it hasn't broken, but I can imagine that it might in the future. I do like the fact that it's got a plastic bottle, though. I hate the stuff that a lot of the other hand creams (like Guerlain) are made out of. I also like that this cream absorbs pretty quickly into the skin. As I said however, it's not that moisturizing. To me, this is an average product.

I am so pleased I discovered this hand cream. It's the right combination of being very moisturizing as well as easily absorbed (and not greasy).

I also like the fact that the scent isn't too strong. I think there's a time and a place for strongly scented hand creams... this one is a nice go-to for when you just want something to quickly moisturize your hands without being overpowering. I keep some at my desk at work and love it. I will also be buying some to keep at home when winter hits.

Price is pretty good too... you get a lot of quality product for a reasonable price.

on 7/30/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

For someone with extremely dry hands, this product was a goldmine! It absorbs into the skin almost immediately so there isn't that greasy feeling afterwards. A little bit goes a long way. It also lasts for quite a long time and I can almost go through the entire day without reapplying which is a big thumbs up. The only con about this cream is the smell because there is a slight odour to it but it does go away after a while. Definitely recommend!

on 3/26/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought well over 100 tubes of this stuff! It's awesome! My hands are so thankful, Aveeno :)

on 2/12/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love the way it gets absorbed. Non greasy and quite decent hand cream. Gets the job done.