October 24, 2014 | 1742 users online

Makeup Brushes - Smashbox - Contour #11

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure how I managed without this brush, I only say this as I have many brushes mostly MAC but I received this as part of a set. What I love about this brush is that it is multi purpose and seems to give me the right level of blend based on the shape of the brush. Plus you can use it to highlight but I have another that I use for the brow bone. I have use this brush with a variety of colours and this has enabled me to perfect the smokey eye. I believe it's because you can load a tiny amount of shadow, tap in the case then dab in the crease and work in and build up. I also found it easier to get the balance of the smokey eye. I'm going to try and buy another as I wear browns and neutrals during the day and navy, charcoals and teals in the evening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2008 10:49:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I LOVE this brush...it is so great for highlight the brow bone and blending the crease. It's so soft, but not too soft. It's just firm enough and not rough feeling at all. This is one I like to use on clients a lot. This costs 30.00

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 6:59:00 PM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye brush out there!! It's very versatile and can be used in many ways when applying makeup to your eyes. It's also rather inexpensive for such a great brush!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2005 12:54:00 PM More reviews by RyuukoEx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a fabulous brush as all Smashbox brushes are, and I have quite a few. But honestly, Ive used it maybe twice in the 4+ years that I've had it.
It'll be on my swap list if anyone is interested.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 9:51:00 PM More reviews by oolala30

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know how I ever made it without this brush! It is a must-have for applying eye shadow in its true color. Why? Because this brush is excellent for packing the color - which is what I have to do when I wear an eye shadow base. This brush also has a dual use, it is great for applying color in the crease when using the smaller, pointed end.
This is a beautiful, well-made brush that will last for a lifetime if properly taken care of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2004 9:28:00 PM More reviews by annruggerio

LOVE this brush. Works well to apply e/s as a wash (flat side) or in the crease (angle side. Esp good to apply strong color on the outside of the eye. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I have all the Smashbox brushes and think they are fabulous. Soft bristles. Great quality. FUn red handles. #11 is the slanted flat top brush which is great to apply crease color of highlight the brow bone. I rarely reach for this brush though cause i prefer 15 and 3. Nice if you like the shape.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2003 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

This is a great contour and crease brush. The bristles are sharply angles, so the flat side is contouring and the "pointy" side can be used for creasing. I personally like the flat side for lash to brow color. continued >>