September 19, 2014 | 1254 users online

Eyeliner - Palladio - pencil kohl eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by eclecticgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Literally has to be the WORST eyeliner I have EVER tried!! It was so chalky and dry. It was painful and difficult to apply, because it was very coarse and I had to run it across the same area three or four times to get it to even show up. I was so excited because I got it in a pretty navy blue color, but the amount of effort required to apply it is so not worth it. I have never been more disappointed with an eyeliner before. Even the NYC eyeliners are better and for a third of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in dark brown and it's really not very dark. More of a chocolate brown. I found it dry and dragging and difficult to apply. Does work to fill in my brows though. I much prefer the impact and easier application of liquid and gel liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by russianunicorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is great! I bought it in black as my first eyeliner and I still have it after three years, so it has indeed lasted me a very long time. Out of all the pencil eyeliners out there, I think this one is the best because it is more rich and creamy than some other brands. Normally before I apply, I gently dip this in a lotion so that it can be drawn easier on my eyes. Doing this really helps the color come out easily and vibrantly. The color does kind of fade though, unlike liquid eyeliners, but that's to be expected with pencil eyeliners and in a way I love how it gives my eyes the illusion of the smokey eye when it's a bit faded.

I have another white one for my waterline and it works just as well. It does come off the waterline throughout the course of the day but I just reapply it when necessary so it's no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This pencil liner is so easy and great to apply. It's a good combination of creamy and firm. Creamy enough to almost paint on your lids and firm enough not to "melt" when applying.

I used a light hand in application. No mess, created the line I was looking for and is a solid black.

Downside is that you can't put it on your waterline. I don't ever rub my eyes and this seemed to smudge in a few hours. Though on my lashline, it still looked very good.

I'd buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this eyeliner in white to put on my waterline to brighten up my eyes. It did its job, but wasn't very creamy and the lasting power was just so-so. On the bright side, the price was cheap, about $3 at Ulta, and the color was a good shade of white for my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lombardigirl823

It works nice, but not as eyeliner. I use it as eyeshadow because I have the silver sparkle eyeliner and there is no color. It is clear eyeliner with sparkles, which is the complete opposite of what I was expecting. You cannot see it well on your lash line and it doesn't show on your water line. It also needs to be sharpened often. I would recommend this product but not as eyeshadow.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by quadratini55

You get what you pay for. I got this in white for three bucks and this is possibly the worse eyeliner I have ever came across in my life. It came out like chalk (texture and color) and needless to say, it bled as soon as it came contact with water. On top of that, I had to apply several layers before the color shows up. I don't know about other colors, but save your three bucks (plus tax) on this piece of crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by AlixxMichele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this pencil in Sky blue and I adore it, I apply it to the inside of my lower lip, I don't know what thats called? But it goes on so well and stays on for a few hours, considering it's right next to my eye. I love the color too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by denqt15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this eyeliner, it really last long throughout the day and it's very pigmented. I got mines at Sally's a very long time ago, at first i though it was just any other eyeliner that it might just smudge but i ended up liking this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this pencil, but it's probably not something I would buy again. I have the white one, I bought it for my water line when I needed something to brighten my eyes up a bit. The pencil is a little firm and I have to warm it in my hand for a minute before I use it. It doesn't stay that long, but for me I only really need this to brighten my eyes for a little while and it's ok if it fades away.
:) mo