April 21, 2014 | 1098 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Yves Saint Laurent - Smoothing Eye Contour Gel

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by MICHELLEPHAMM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Don't care for this at all!
I started using it and under my eyes I had puffiness and redness, it was awful and itchy.
At first I didn't know the caused of it because I had started to try new products. I stopped using everything new, went back to my old routine, and my skin was good again. Then I used the eye cream...I was horrified. The puffiness and redness was under my eyes again, and this time you can see where I put the product because that spot was all red again. I was really hoping to like it but unfortunately...Not worth the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2007 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Aishaa

This eye contour gel is a waste of time! Instead of de-puffing, it actually makes my eyes puffy. My eyes condition was pretty good at the beginning. I normally use Guerlain Orchidee cream at night, and during the day I use Cle de Peau eye serum, and they looked great. I received a deluxe sample of this YSL Smoothing Eye Contour Gel from Neiman Marcus, so I thought I would try it out. At first, I forgot that I was trying out this new cream, and was wondering why my eyes looked all puffy when I got up in the morning. The areas around my eyes looked awful. And then I remembered about new serum, and stopped using it, my eyes looked better again. Personally, I quite like some of YSL make-up, but as far as skin care goes, YSL really stinks! Obviously, I will not purchase this item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2006 1:13:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think it's good for short term lifting and anti puffiness.I use it 2-3 times a week because like other similar eye stuff it'll stop working if I use it regularly.So it's good as a fast response solution when I really need some awakening around my eye area.The texture is not sticky but a bit watery/gel like.It soaks right away and I can put my eye make up the same minute I apply the gel,this is very important for me because I experienced that some eye treatments can be peeled off by themselves when I try to put my concealer on.I can always have a bottle of this one on hand for special occasions,nights out or just for emergency situations.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2005 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Hitomi

The 1st eye creme I've used, ages ago in hope to reduce my dark circles. I feel the texture is sticky, and a little bit rich for my under eye skin. I felt its average.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2003 2:41:00 PM More reviews by geriannie1227

My room mate and I both like this for our undereyes. I also like to apply it before putting on undereye concealer, to provide a base and to prevent creasing.