Garnier Garnier Synergie Pure Deep Clean Cleanser

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/17/2008 9:35:00 PM

I have been using this for about 3 years now I think, and ever since I have had no break outs. It keepsmy skin healthy, really clean and ready for treatment. It doesn't burn my skin and has a very fresh smell as well. I wouldn't recommendit it for very sensitive skin, my boyfriend has a very frgile skin and this product is too aggressive for him.

on 8/28/2007 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like Garnier hair products, and I love this. My skin is HIGHLY sensitive, and so I needed a very gentle cleanser. This one does the trick. However, one of the ingredients is alcohol denat, which is drying to the skin. So I am a bit confused as to why this is in the cleanser, especially if it is "hypoallergenic". I'll just ignore the claims and use the product, because I do like it. I just have to overlook the ingredients.

on 2/28/2007 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My skin appeared to be darker and duller after using it, when it should be brighter if you've just washed and cleansed your face. Won't buy this product again.

on 2/6/2004 10:52:00 AM

I got such a bad reaction from it.I guess my skin is much too sensitive for it.I used their SOS pimple gel and i looked like hell.But with my sisters it worked well....

on 4/27/2003 6:42:00 PM

This would have to be the BEST cleanser I've ever used & one of the cheapest! I have oily blemish prone skin & it has cleared my skin completly! I love how clean & tingly your skin feels afterwards and I love the gel like consistantcy.Bit of a strong smell but it's worth putting up with that to have super smooth skin!!

Popular Skincare Products (for Men)

Vita A Kombi 2