December 19, 2014 | 1478 users online

Concealers - Sonia Kashuk - confidential concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2013 More reviews by makeupinsider

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My under eyes are pretty dry even though I have overall combination skin. I find using it as an under eye concealer does not work for it is too thick and it creases after an hour and can look cakey.
However, this concealer is good for blemish concealing IF you set it with powder, otherwise it will smudge. This concealer is very prone to looking cakey so use it sparingly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color range in this line is mediocre. The light is too light and the medium too dark but trying to avoid racoon eyes, I went for medium. It's pinkish and tends to turn color. I'll admit it stays put, is creamy but also settles into lines, creases, etc and the powdery finish doesn't help. I should have researched this more but made a snap judgement with this purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by alison197

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Because so many people love SK's concealer pallette and it didn't work for me, I thought I would try this product. Unfortunately, it covered NOTHING. Such a shame, because I love so many other SK products. And I didn't like the square tube because it was uncomfortable to open.

EDIT: I tried this product again after finding it mixed in with things I don't use. It's the middle of winter so my skin is no longer as deeply tanned and my concealer needs are different. I used three small dots on the inner 1/3 of my undereye OVER another concealer. This helped brighten it up, but I still would not use it alone for undereyes. I also put it on top of my foundation to minimize some redness around my nose and it finished the job nicely. I would consider this more of a finishing concealer than a stand alone concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

This concealer is sort of middle of the road for me. I neither love it nor hate it. It's fairly moisturizing, but doesn't have much coverage. I use it after using stick concealers to cover up my circles to cover the yellow from the stick concealers(like ELF All over cover stick and the Hidden Agenda pallette from SK). The thing is that it does wear off pretty quickly and I end up with yellow tinged undereyes at the end of the day. Still it glides on nice and blends well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sj1996

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like the texture of this concealer more than others. it doesnt dry out my face when i put it on either. at first i had no idea what the pecil part ontop is (im guessing its for the eyes, but im too afraid to try it yet.) i dont really have dark circles under my eyes, so i dont use it for that purpose. instead, i use it for red spots and pimples, and it seems to work just fine. over all, its an OK product. im sure theres better concealersout there, im just too lazy to break out of my target shell and look for them!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2009 6:16:00 AM More reviews by missperidot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i decided to give this a try since i couldn't find hidden agenda concealer palette at any target stores. is she discontinuing the product? anyway im using confidential concealer just recently and it blends easily, at least for me. it hides my skin discolorations pretty well but not my zits. overall this product is alright but i still want the hidden agenda concealer palette.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by PassatPatty

Words cannot describe how awful I think this product is. If you have dark circles, STAY AWAY! This stuff will only make them look greyish blue. If you have a zit and want to cover it, good luck, because the stuff just sits there on top and doesn't blend very well. I am pretty disappointed with this one, and I am an avid Target and Sonia Kashuk customer. This definitely needs to be reformulated.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2008 12:09:00 PM More reviews by stitchnvixen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Would buy this again with a maybe. I like it, but with foundation on and a bit of Sonia's neutralizer concealer on my red spots that is really all I need on a regular day. Like other reviewers said, this concealer has a bit of pink undertone so it really is not great for covering up blemishes or capillaries. I didn't even know when I bought it at first that there was a highlighter stick in the cap, but when I discovered it that made this product all the better. It is rather light in consistency but for some reason still works well. I occasionally use this concealer when I'm going for a less is more look, forgoing my foundation and still needing something to even out those dark trenches under my eyes!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2007 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Tracie79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have not been impressed with this at all. The little stick of whatever does nothing and is to hard to apply anywhere. I attempted to use it on everything I needed to conceal just to give it a chance, it didn't work anywhere. I have pretty even skin with very very few pimples and it doesn't even cover my littlest pimple. I don't recommend it

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2007 7:20:00 PM More reviews by missymaricel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the version that comes with a brightening pencil on the other end. This is a really sheer, opaque concealer. I don't see it doing the job of covering up any zits or flaws, but more of an undereye concealer meant to blend away dark circles. It blends softly and well into the delicate skin area without looking too heavy or cracked looking. Its slightly pinkish undertone would be meant for only undereye circles, but nowhere else on the face. So if you're looking to cover up minor flaws, this is not the conealer to use. The brightening pencil on the end is meant to be applied along the wetline to make eyes appear more awake, but its texture is a bit dry and doesn't apply smoothly. However, the pencil's golden shimmer looks beautiful when used at the inner corners of eyes. Plus, I like the clear, rectangular tubing.