April 17, 2014 | 1698 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I think I may have to give this another try. While I am not a fan of stick concealers since Max Factor stopped selling in the US and did away with the Erase coverstick, which was my holy grail of concealers, I still am looking. Stick concealers last longer than liquid and a lot of them tend to be waterproof. Even when they aren't labeled as such.
I tried this and it does indeed drag on the under eye area. I don't think I was using it properly since it didn't seem to cover well at all. I'll buy it again since it's only 1.99, but for now I'll stick with their Cover All Liquid Concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So picked this up at my local cvs, its cheap, but works pretty good. Texture is a little dry but glides on your skin just fine. It really sticks on your face, and wont go anywhere! Very good coverage where ever its applied. I like how it works around my eyes best.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by robbiephilpott51

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great stick concealer for the price. I use shade #801. Brightens the dark circles under my eyes and works as a good eye shadow primer. Does not dry out and does not crease in the fine lines under eye if I don't use too much. Dries to a matte finish and stays put, there is no need to apply powder over this. The formula itself is hard and dry so I have to warm it up before I apply it. Other than that I have no gripes with this product. Very good for the price and it works just as well as any higher priced concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Lizzielizay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is light to medium coverage, I wear 801 and it matches my skin very well. I just love how I can take the lid off and apply it, very easy packaging and simple application. My skin is acne prone and im fair skin so you can see my acne and scars but this does a decent job covering them without looking cakey and doesn't give me breakouts. It goes on smooth and all you have to do is blend it out (word of advice: apply some moisturizer before application if your skin tends to be dry and blend it with your fingers, not a brush). I mean you know its a great concealer and actually stays on when you have to try and scrub it off your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This concealer is awesome, just straight up awesome. The texture and formula seem a bit dry, but still smooth enough to glide onto your skin with ease, even when applied with a brush. The cost is great, about $2-$3.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Dont buy this! I had finally found something that matched my skin for like 2 bucks, and i was so happy. That is, until i used it. Its very stiff, unblendable (is that a word???), streaky, and smells weird. I tried using it as eye primer, but shadow wouldnt even adhere. Even when you are in middle school and you see, dont buy it!!! Get something like Neutrogena or LOREAL if you are at a drugtore. :-(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have a love-hate relationship with this concealer, but it's more hate. I love that it's so cheap, only $1.99. I also love the shade light. I have super fair skin, people always tell me I look like a ghost. Most concealers from the drugstore are too dark for me, but this on matches pretty well. The down side is, it doesn't blend. I can't get it to blend with my skin, and it clings to dry patches, even if I put on moisturizer beforehand.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I like this concealer. I am such a sucker for concealers and whenever I am shopping and find a good-looking cheap kind (usually one under $25) I get it. I saw this one today for $1.99 and had to try it, as I noticed a lot of YouTube beauty gurus were. Honestly, I like this concealer but I also don't like it at the same time ... Weird. BUT whenever I apply concealer (even if it is a great brand proven to make skin look flawless) it doesn't work. I only use concealer for my dark, DARK undereye circles and that's it. Every concealer I used makes my undereye circles look cakey. This one does that even with powder. Just not as bad. My face concealer is my REVLON one and this one is ok for like a dollar change.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by McKennaMalik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just needed a quick product to conceal some things on my face inbetween getting my Bare Minerals concealer. I am more of a high end product girl.
This product is hard as a rock inside the stick. It is hard for me to warm up and use. It is hard for me to blend . It isn't the worst I have used but, its up there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by jillykine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not bad for being so cheap! I've gotten more expensive stick concealers and this does the job just fine! Will last awhile considering you use so little! I've found days where I'd wear just this and it's ultra light on your skin!