Wet 'n' Wild CoverAll Cover Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/14/2014 6:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

If you hate this concealer so much and plan to throw it away, don't!! I bought this concealer on a whim as I forgot my makeup bag while on a trip and desparately needed something to cover up my blemish. I love Wet n' Wild eyeshadow so I thought it could be a steal since it's only $2 at Walmart. I was wrong. This is by far the worst concealer I've ever used. It's stiff, hard, the color is weird and emphasizes line and pore!! However, I tried it as an eye primer, and it works!! It doesn't crease all day and make eyeshadow color pop. So I think if I run out, I probably will buy it again.

on 8/8/2014 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the medium shade and it is a very close match to my skin. It can be slightly warmer but overall it covers well. My gripe with this is the consistency. It is very hard to apply it straight from the tube without it feeling like it is tugging on my skin so blending is necessary and I agree that you get better results by warming it up. Failure to do this gives me streaks which is not a good look. If I wear it daily I get breakouts. I love the price but will have to pass.

on 7/24/2014 11:26:00 PM

Glides on smoothly, covers up pretty good, and matches skin tone. I wear it everyday. I recommend this product.

on 7/16/2014 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is very hard (stiff, not creamy, doesn't glide, etc.) To really make the product work, your have to warm it up so i don't reccommend this.

on 5/1/2014 10:16:00 PM

This concealer has a great price...unfortunately, that's the only thing I liked about it.
The concealer itself is way too hard to apply straight from the tube, which kind of eliminates the convenience of the stick packaging. You can heat it, but unless you heat it for a few good minutes, be ready for some serious tugging.
It also applies super-sheer, almost like a BB foundation or tinted moisturizer. There isn't much blending you can do with this. It's either apply it perfectly straight from the tube, or wipe it off when trying to blend it.
I have to apply this TWICE, then apply foundation, then apply it AGAIN, then set it with powder to prevent it from settling into creases. It's way too much work for a concealer. WnW has some fantastic products for an unbeatable price, but this just isn't one of them.

I think I may have to give this another try. While I am not a fan of stick concealers since Max Factor stopped selling in the US and did away with the Erase coverstick, which was my holy grail of concealers, I still am looking. Stick concealers last longer than liquid and a lot of them tend to be waterproof. Even when they aren't labeled as such.
I tried this and it does indeed drag on the under eye area. I don't think I was using it properly since it didn't seem to cover well at all. I'll buy it again since it's only 1.99, but for now I'll stick with their Cover All Liquid Concealer.

on 12/6/2013 4:19:00 PM

So picked this up at my local cvs, its cheap, but works pretty good. Texture is a little dry but glides on your skin just fine. It really sticks on your face, and wont go anywhere! Very good coverage where ever its applied. I like how it works around my eyes best.

Great stick concealer for the price. I use shade #801. Brightens the dark circles under my eyes and works as a good eye shadow primer. Does not dry out and does not crease in the fine lines under eye if I don't use too much. Dries to a matte finish and stays put, there is no need to apply powder over this. The formula itself is hard and dry so I have to warm it up before I apply it. Other than that I have no gripes with this product. Very good for the price and it works just as well as any higher priced concealer.

on 11/2/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is light to medium coverage, I wear 801 and it matches my skin very well. I just love how I can take the lid off and apply it, very easy packaging and simple application. My skin is acne prone and im fair skin so you can see my acne and scars but this does a decent job covering them without looking cakey and doesn't give me breakouts. It goes on smooth and all you have to do is blend it out (word of advice: apply some moisturizer before application if your skin tends to be dry and blend it with your fingers, not a brush).

on 10/24/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is awesome, just straight up awesome. The texture and formula seem a bit dry, but still smooth enough to glide onto your skin with ease, even when applied with a brush. The cost is great, about $2-$3.