October 25, 2014 | 901 users online

Mascara - Eyeko - Eyeko's Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mimikaayu

love this mascara! very dramatic and water proof! best of all love how it comes with a lash shield :) http://mimikaayu.blogspot.ca/2012/08/eyeko-london-skinny-brush-mascara-review.html

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite mascaras ever. Brush is thin so is perfect for reaching even the tiniest lashes. You just need 2 coats to achieve long and fuller lashes. If you curl your lashes first, then the final result is to die for :p

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by maryandtheboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a review for the original Big Eyes Mascara. This gave me huge doll eye lashes, very dramatic, wonderful . All seemed good, but over a period of weeks, I started to lose lashes when removing the mascara at night. Not exactly a great trade off :-( To make matters worse, the formula clumped and dried after about a month. Now I find out they have ridiculously bumped up their prices...so will be giving this entire brand a miss from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by lygiakan

I was thrilled with the hype of this mascara, all beauty blogs were making very positive reviews on this product. I got very disappointed about it. It clumped my lashes and left them extremely hard and sagging. It gives a strange feeling when washing off, as its formula makes a flexible "tube" over every lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by oliviabiba

This is my favorite mascara, I just keep buying it. I have really short and straight lashes and this mascara, paired with an eyelash curler, just gives me perfect results. It really gives a LOT of lenght and is black, very black. I love that doll look like. Oh, and it never smudges!!! For removing it, just push gently the lashes with warm water and it will all come off in pieces, almost like these tube technology mascaras. Really my favorite mascara and absolutely recommended!

Oh, just one thing: I used to love Eyeko as a brand, but their recent changes are a turn off for me. When I first bought this product it was like 5 pounds, now it's 15! I mean, I live in Brazil and imported cosmetics are very expensive here, so 15 pounds is still ok, but since they retailed this at 5, 8 pounds, I know how crazy money this company is making now. What changed so much that makes this prduct worth 3 times morte than before and in such a short period of time?

Again, love the mascara, hate the company.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just received my mascara and I'm kinda disappointed. The color is amazing, super black. But the effect is not that cool.
Doll lashes =// It doesn't add lenght or volume. Dries really fast, clumps your lashes together. It looks nice, nothing special. I'm not using this for going out at night. Definetly not. I won't repurchase since it's so hard to find, and here in Brasil, it costs ~~just~~ $45.00!!!!!! It used to cost $9.00 then they decided to change the price to Brazil, how nice huh? Thank God I paid wayy cheaper than that.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by katiamavra

I hope that Eyeko comes up with a better mascara formulation now that they just launched their new product line. This one was a disaster for my eyes. Made my lashes weaker and thinner. It also felt extremely heavy on my eyelids (one coat only) and kept chipping off from the first minuite of application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by nataliaspada

It's funny for me to read the reviews because every product works differently for each person...there are so many girls saying the mascara does things for them that it doesn't do for me, and vice versa.
I have tiny lashes and I haven't found any mascara that made me look like I had any lashes at all (at least not one that gave me a good effect before 15 coats, wich is very exhausting to apply).
With this one, with 2 coats my lids are huge, defined and curved. It's magical, really. Best mascara for me...I have even stopped using any other.

About removing it, you guys are not knowing how to do it right. If you take it off during the shower with hot water, it comes off into tiny pieces, just like Blinc mascara! I usually just smudge it a little bit with hot water on the shower and the little pieces starts to come off. When I leave the shower, I have black residue on my eyelids and underneath my eyes, but there's nothing in my lids. I apply any soft make-up remover on my lids, and that's it. Super easy to come off.
I admit it's a bit harsh to remove it only with make-up remover, so remember, remove it with WARM WATER!!
it works perfectly girls!!
BEST MASCARA EVER!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by KaiSquared

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute packaging.
Cheap
Didn't know such small & short bristles can do wonders.
Creates really big lash, gives that false lash effect
I love it
To remove it I use Loreal Dermo-Experts Absolute eye & Lip make-up remover, the one with the two part liquid. It effectively removes the mascara with ease.
Will I buy it again? YES, I am on my 2nd tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by RBains

I like the tube because you can squeeze out the mascara from the bottom and it gives you spider lashes ONLY if you're applying 3+ coats I say 2 coats max by wiggling the wand and you're lashes will look gorgeous - I'd buy this product again but it's $30 at my nearest retailer (RIP OFF!) online they started charging shipping!!!! booo