November 26, 2014 | 1017 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Long Last - Blushing Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by smartspork

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick!! The colour is amazing! it is a pinky brown.. very similar to a natural lip color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I pair this with Mac myth lipstick & it looks amazing. Great nude color for when I do more dramatic eye makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this duty free at the airport. I'm not a fan of long lasting matte lipstick because they all tend to be drying. I bought this to try since the formulation of long lasting lipsticks is said to have improved considerably over the last few years. Clinique's long last lipstick is definitely not matte but is creamy. I found it to be mildly drying, even applied over my trusty Lancome Juicy Tube, but it is not completely the lipstick's fault. My lips are always dry and cracks if I do not use lipbalm/gloss. I will not repurchase since I can turn any moisturising lipstick into long lasting ones simply by layering it OVER (not under) my Juicy Tube lipglosses. Overall, Clinique's Long Last lipstick has a nice formula and should impress most users.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Lovely nude lipcolour for fairskinned ladies! I own loads of nude lipsticks/lipbalms and this an absolute favorite!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by jaanet1337

The first time I tried this lipstick it was in a free Clinique gift set my mum had gotten. I was doubtful at first as in the tube the shade looks unimpressive and being honest, the lipstick shades in gift sets are rarely great- but gosh am I glad I tried it!
It's a MLBB on my quite pigmented lips. It's very buildable so can be used as a subtle tint or a very opaque rosy brown, veering more towards the brown spectrum.
The lipstick itself is very very moisturising and quite long lasting for the amount of moisture it provides. I've always been quite skeptical as to call any lipstick a HG product because they do vary so greatly but do not hesitate to call this one my HG lipstick.
Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by zahra81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this colour! It's a beautiful, natural rose and looks like my lips, but better. It's a great shade if you'd like to play up your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by pchotai

This is by far the only nude color that works on my skin. I'm warm toned. I came across this in a Clinique all in one color travel set, and fell in love with it. I then went ahead and bought the full size one. Now, however, this lipstick is not available in the location that I live in anymore :(

So yeah, as soon as I happen to get my hands on this, I'll buy it, no matter how expensive it is...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Elyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfect nude lipstick for people who are fair skinned. Has a great texture that doesn't dry the lips. One of the best lipsticks in the market.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love this colour. Never has a nude shade looked so good on me and not made me look washed out.

The name blushing nude perfectly describes this colour which is a slightly darker nude with pink undertones. Its a creamy satiny colour without any frost/shimmer/glitter and gives a very polished, sophisticated look. Its perfect for day wear or to wear to work. Feels very creamy and smooth going on and just one swipe gives enough color. I don't mind that its not very long lasting (about 3-4 hrs)because it's very moist and keeps my lips hydrated. Unlike a lot of other long lasting lipsticks with really dry out the lips.

For the evening, if I'm doing smokey eyes, then I'll wear this for a nude lip layered with YSL Golden Gloss no 31 which is a light caramel colour with golden glitter.

I got this lipstick in a travel set with Clinique Super Powder at a duty free and its in a gorgeous silver tube which looks very classy and elegant (much like the color itself). This is the lippie I find myself reaching out for most frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I normally don't go for this kind of color.
But i took the chance and bought it.
The texture is really creamy and doesn't dry out my skin. I feel like it moisture my lips and thats a big plus.
The color look good with my skin tone.
I totally recommends this and if your think the color is a little bit too much for you, try some of the others in the line!