August 22, 2014 | 1973 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #5

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by jadorelechoc

Excellent product. Excellent shade. Excellent wear. Excellent texture.
Packaging is below mediocre. Considering its hefty price tag it should come in more than a plastic cheapo compact (no mirror, no brush (I do not mind that) very light, very flimsy - Legos are sturdier).
However, the quality of the powder is so superb, that I am very forgiving towards the lack of quality and creativity when it comes to the packaging, which I find does not reflect the superiority and exclusivity of the brand overall.
This particular shade (#5 Beige Violet) is versatile and natural, you can use it for contouring or as a blush, it gives the most beautiful satin sheen to your cheeks. It was love at first sight and I fell hard at first touch.
In Greece this retails for 45 euro, which is more than $56, ssssooo, when I say I love it, I really, really do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by ckn23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably my all-time favourite blush (and I am a blush h00r!). In the pan, it looks like a boring and unnappealing nude blush, however, once applied it is like magic on my cheeks.
I am very pale (lighter than NC15), and on me this is a pink-nude shade, somewhere between satin and matte finish, that blends into my skin seamlessly without any effort, and makes me look contoured and glowing from within at the same time! It is perfect for a natural MU look, or to pair with a brighter eye or lip.
I absolutely love this blush, it is the most used out of my whole collection!

It may also be worth to mention that GA has great packaging IMO, very sleek, contains a mirror, and has a magnetic closure which feels luxurious :P

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by li1babe

This color was not for me. It made me look flat and did not give me the cheekbones I wanted. I could see how it would be a great product if you wanted to tone down your cheeks and even out your skintone. But that is not what I look for in a blush.

The matte finish and flesh-tone just really made me look dull. It's not dark enough to use as a contour powder either. The powder is finely milled but not all that pigmented.

Not to mention for the price, the compact shouldn't be so difficult to open!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by clownface

I really tried to like this blush, esp. for the price. The MUA told me I had pink in my skin, so this would help neutralize it. It definitely neutralizes it, but it also sucks the life right out of it. I also feel like it makes me look 10 yrs older, and I definitely don't need that. Pink in my skin or not, I'm going back to those blushes.

On the upside, I love the packaging. You get quite a bit in the pan (which is usually a good thing unless you're trying to get rid of it), and the flip top with a mirror is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2008 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sh3lls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an Armani #5, fair to medium skin. I had previously owned blush #10 but wanted something a little more "bronzy" in case I wasn't in the mood for pink. I have always wanted bronzers, and tried blush #3.. no no.. that is way too orangy on me!! So I was left with only one more choice which is this #5 blush! It looked really dull in the pan, but boy once I put it on it changed my whole outlook on it. It's not too pink yet not orangy - perfect brownish pink to make it look natural on me. I highly suggest you to try this one out! The price isn't a big deal - packaging is great, good quality and great lasting power. Worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Mazarene1

I nearly jumped off the chair and ran away when the MA picked up this colour during my makeover. I wouldn't have chosen it myself in a million years, but he was right and it looked great.With a little bronzer it gives a healthy and glowing look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2007 3:46:00 AM More reviews by calistarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blush #5 is a sophisticated neutral pinky brown that would look wonderful on most skintones (I'm a NC35). After forgetting I had this one for months, I have re-introduced it into my regular stash of blushes. I find that it is very similar to Chanel "Nude" blush, which I also have. Again, not the most unique blush there is, but definitely one that would make you look and feel pretty :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2007 1:45:00 AM More reviews by katcarmic

This is a brown pinky peach. It's a little too brown for my fair skin and made me look a bit muddy. Darker skinned girls may have more luck with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't find this blush color to be strong enough on me to be used as blush but I do think it makes a terrific, natural-looking light bronzer on my fair skin. Especially in fall/winter when I don't want an obvious bronzer color this works really well and makes me look healthier and more alive when brushed lightly on my face where the sun normally touches. I probably would have given this color away if I hadn't read here about using products for different purposes here at MUA.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2006 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Artbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm another one with fair skin and pink undertones. I've had some trouble in the past finding neutral blushes that don't look muddy or orange or like a really bad attempt at bronzer. As other reviewers have said, this looks blah pinky-brown in the pan but gives a subtle healthy flush to my skin without emphasizing the "flush". Beautiful texture and fantastic wear time. (My other HG neutral blush is LM Crushed Hazelnut, which is lighter and gives a different look. Love them both.)