July 26, 2014 | 1922 users online

Cleansers - Kanebo - Blanchir Whitening Foam

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by AudreyNgo

Seem to be suitable with Asian skin because Kanebo is a Japanese brand. Non clog pore. Gently clean makeup very well. However, not choice for my acne and extremely oily skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 1:16:00 PM More reviews by prettiesnow

This was my second cleanser bought from Kanebo. The first one was Freya Clay wash, which the SA introduced me to use it cause she said I was a first timer and she recommend me something basic and cheap first. Although the blanchir clay wash is more expensive than Freya, I like it alot. It also contains kaolin which is good for my oily acne prone skin. I didn't like it the first few times I used it cause I was using very gentle cleansers previously and I found this too drying. Stuck to it and continue to use it for a few more times, it didn't turn out to be so drying after all, just squeaky clean feeling only. It has also help to clear up some of my blackheads and keepy the clogged pores in checks. Fantastic cleanser, as to whether there is whitening effect, don't expect too much from something that you only use it on the face for less than 3 minutes. At least it was decent enough to gently clean away dead skin and blackheads.

Updated: Perhaps I'm getting old, but it really does feels drying and my skin feels tight. Perhaps I'm spoilt with using milk products so now I don't fancy the feeling of a clay cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2007 4:28:00 AM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this cleanser from my mom, she said it's really good and she's a Japanese skincare addict. I have acne prone skin and discoloration and Im 26. I honestly like this cleanser, it removes all my makeup even mascara. Just a tiny squeeze will do. I love the texture and feeling after you wash it, doesn't dry out the skin and yes I feel a little brightening effect. I heard in Singapore it's only Sing $40 whereas in US $36.....exp.... yes...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by snow_ice

I love this cleanser. It's a clay type cleanser, actually it's just like a normal foam cleanser but it doesnt dry out my skin. I have a combo skin type. This cleanser leaves me with soft and smooth feeling, i use it combo with the make off condtioner which works perfectly as well. I just love the feeling of my skin everytime after i use this stuff. It also gives the brightening feeling after u wash ur face. Just a small amount will do, i think a tube can last about 5 months. Will definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 10:53:00 AM More reviews by TPan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore splashing water on my face after cleansing so I love the way a tiny dot of this product can result in a surprisingly nice amount of foam. It leaves my skin squeaky clean and fair without making me feel like my face has been dried out and stretched. I also like the scent; felt a little perfumey for me in the beginning but the aroma became soothing after the first few days of using it. I've been using this for about a year now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2004 5:44:00 AM More reviews by ditto1973

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this for the past one and a half year. I find my skin becomes brighter and color more even. Though the price is on the high side but I personally think that it is worth to buy as it lasts me for a couple of months (use three times a day)and it really helps me to maintain my fairness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap as part of a delux sample set of products from the Blanchir line. Anyhow, I agree with the previous reviewer (hi Sandra!): it's a decent enough cleanser, although with no real noticeable whitening properties. How effective can a whitening product be when it is rinsed off with water within a matter of seconds? Skip on this one -- it's not worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by big_eder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I usually love Kanebo, and this was a very nice cleanser -- left my skin smooth and soft, took off some makeup that my cleansing cream had left behind. But it's quite expensive at almost $50USD, and it doesn't seem to do much in terms of the whitening it promises (and what you pay extra for). I'll stick to my International Creamy Soap and save myself a few $$.