August 21, 2014 | 1871 users online

Eyeliner - Chanel - Le Crayon Yeux

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This used as a kohl on the waterline pretty much sucks!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by fayrouzhares

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to have an eyeliner from Guerlain that was awesome, I used to swim with it on my eyes and it stayed in place, and then I ran out on it and I found that they didn't manufacture it, the beauty shop lady recommended Chanel le Crayon Yeux, I got it in black and it is really not good at all, it wears off pretty fast and spreads under my lashes and makes a mess after 2 hours max, I don't recommend it at all, I'll replace it ASAP. I've never used any Chanel makeup before and I will not in the future they really deceived me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Fcmalik

I like this eyeliner. It delivers black smooth lines but I do not think its anything out of the ordinary. It finishes pretty quick if eyeliner is a staple in your everyday make up, and it can be substituted with a cheaper product like milani's liquif'eye so I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by 1SUNNYBUNNY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's not as bad as many other brands of eyeliners I have used in the past. I just expected more from this eyeliner since it is Chanel and I wish it did work better. It does run a little. I would find some of the product under my bottom eyelashes immediately after application and throughout the day, some of it would run to the outer corner of my eyes (n).

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I's hoping much to this product but this eyeliner pencil doesn't work perfectly. I want to change my dior eyeliner and my friend recommends me this eyeliner, she wears it.but this eyeliner is not better than my dior and more pricey than dior.the noir color isn't intense.frankly, i love my dior eyeliner, but it smudges easily,so it leaves raccoon eyes look, but i love the texture and the color result.about this chanel eyeliner, it's similar to my dior but dior is slightly better for the color intense.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's so bad. It fades quickly, especially because my eyes get super wet. I haven't found a good eye pencil yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this eyeliner. It can be used to define eyes, or smudged for a smoky eye. What I LOVE is the formula, it glides on so smoothly without much force, which is the #1 thing to look for in an eyeliner because the last thing we want to be doing is stretching and tugging the delicate eye area every day when we apply, which will no doubt give us sagging skin on an already prone area. Right now I have Gris #69, a smoky grey/navy color with a hint of shimmer. But I will definitely not be buying another eyeliner formula! I want every shade!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by bunnycomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Brun - Teak (02)
I really like the color and it is a creamy yet not too creamy formula so it glides nicely on, yet it smudges a lot during the day. If i put it on my upper lash line, by the afternoon it will be on my lower lashline, and not in a sexy way either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by Mazenderan

I own this product in brown

I love the eye pencil. It goes on smooth and creamy, without any dragging. Plus, it lasts forever and never dries out - so while it might seem expensive, you get what you pay for. To give you an idea, I wear it mostly every week day and it probably lasts about a year.

I like the quality of the definition, as well as the staying power.

This is probably the only beauty counter purchase I regularly make and refuse to compromise on. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 8:02:00 AM More reviews by Fairybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the plum coloured one, and till today i have not found a better eyeliner on the market. The colour goes on smooth, and is comfortable on the eyes. My only complain is the need to be retouched every 2-3 hours as the colour "melts" on your eyelid. And ooo the price - tres chere!!! @_@ will buy again....