July 24, 2014 | 1907 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Perricone - Anti-Spider Vein

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2004 4:15:00 PM More reviews by beauty_junky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a bunch of perricone spider vein samples off of ebay. I used them for about 6 weeks. I saw no difference but the package says 8 weeks to see results. I bought a full bottle at sephora. Went another three weeks before I relaized I had been had. At least I had saved my receipt and was able to return this junk that did nothing for my skin or spider veins.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2003 10:15:00 PM More reviews by polishedlook

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you've read my posts on the boards about this product, you know I loathe it and try to prevent anyone from shelling out big bucks for this garbage. In an effort to rid myself of teeny spider veins on my cheeks that are not easy to see-I bought not one, but 2 bottles of this product because I know all skin care takes a month or two before it can be fairly judged. After this period, there wasn't even the slightest difference in the appearance of my spider veins and if this didn't work for my tiny ones, there's no way it is working for anyone with more pronounced spider veins. Personally after meeting Dr. Perricone who I disliked immediately, I will state that his entire line has been marketed in a wonderful way however, I would label it ALL a bunch of garbage.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No