Prestige Waterproof Lipliner - Natural

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/8/2015 1:20:00 AM

This liner is one of my favorites from the drugstore,it last through eating and drinking,glides on easily over a lip balm and has a pretty pigmented color.I love this color for summer,more of a natural color and add some natural color gloss over it but even without gloss it's a pretty shade on lips. I'd recommend this to anyone.It does seem as though prestige gets the back seat to a lot of other brands but I've found that some of their products are great.

on 12/24/2011 9:47:00 AM

It stays really long. But it's so hard to draw a line because this lipliner is so crumbly. It's hard to grind it.

on 10/1/2011 10:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Another great MUA recommendation. Goes on smoothly and feels great on the lips. Lovely color. I fill in my lips and maybe put a little clear gloss over top, although it doesn't really need the gloss. Great buy.

on 1/16/2009 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is a great lipliner. I was on the search for a natural color that I could wear with anything especially my lip gloss. This is a great color. I bought this because it was dirt cheap on clearance from Walgreens and it was a steal. I figured that if I didn't like it, it would be no loss...but it turned out to be my favorite lip liner. It stays on for a long time. I hope they don't discontinue this now since it was on clearance because I would definitely buy this again. This is way better than some of the other expensive lip liners that I've bought.

on 8/21/2008 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lip liner is SO LUSH! Good thing I read the reviews about it here, that's why i went out & bought it! It's a tawny-rose color that's 'my lips but better', as everyone says. What I like best about this is the pigmentation, it's super smooth & soft, and you can't even tell I drew any lip line! it look my my natural, fabulou, gorgeous lips! - it just glides on, not dryishly or clumpy like other brands I've tried. It makes me wanna stock up on more! I wanna try all the other colors now!

on 4/12/2008 11:41:00 AM

This is the best lip liner I have tried: lasts forever, smooth soft consistency that blends in easily w/ lipstick yet lip line doesn’t budge!, minimal fragrance) and I love the convenience of a self-sharpening pen. I have dry lips and previous lip liners would tug, ball up (not attractive!). The color selection is sophisticated and is up there with expensive $20+ lipliners. All this for under $5. Great product - you can’t ask for more.

Previous brands I tried: C.Dior, Chanel, MAC, Clinique (all too dry and would ball up, line was obvious), E. Lauder (line was too obvious & too much perfume!), Revlon (not dry but did not last and did not keep the “line”).

on 11/29/2007 5:38:00 PM

Fabulous liner. Very much like a lot of expensive ones I have tried in the past. Texture and color are wonderful and it lasts all day which prevents certain lipsticks or glosses of mine from bleeding. I am buying more prestige liners ASAP!

on 10/23/2007 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, this is one great lipliner! I have super-thin lips and gloss/lipstick typically disappear quickly on me. I've been wary of lip pencils in the past because of how unnatural they all look on me, but I desperately needed something to help define my mouth and improve the staying power of lipgloss. This lipliner is superb! It looks far better on my lips than MAC Spice (too brown & harsh on me). The color is a very soft pinky-brown. It defines my lips perfectly without looking as if they've been outlined -- it's very pretty & natural. It wears extremely well too. I just use this pencil, dab a bit of clear gloss over it, and I'm ready to go. Excellent product.

on 8/25/2007 12:31:00 PM

My HG everyday lip liner. This is a MLBB pinky brown color. I have pink pigmented lips and will usually just wear this lightly with some chapstick. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Good for a perfect "natural" look. =)

on 7/17/2007 12:39:00 PM

Oh my! This is identical to Lancome's Bronzelle minus $20. I tried them on side by side and the color is exactly the same. This is a steal at approx. 2 1/2 dollars and a staple in my make-up collection.

Popular Lip Liners