April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lip Liners - Prestige - Waterproof Lipliner - Natural

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Lise1995

It stays really long. But it's so hard to draw a line because this lipliner is so crumbly. It's hard to grind it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by lallen08

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Another great MUA recommendation. Goes on smoothly and feels great on the lips. Lovely color. I fill in my lips and maybe put a little clear gloss over top, although it doesn't really need the gloss. Great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great lipliner. I was on the search for a natural color that I could wear with anything especially my lip gloss. This is a great color. I bought this because it was dirt cheap on clearance from Walgreens and it was a steal. I figured that if I didn't like it, it would be no loss...but it turned out to be my favorite lip liner. It stays on for a long time. I hope they don't discontinue this now since it was on clearance because I would definitely buy this again. This is way better than some of the other expensive lip liners that I've bought.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by TPAIN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip liner is SO LUSH! Good thing I read the reviews about it here, that's why i went out & bought it! It's a tawny-rose color that's 'my lips but better', as everyone says. What I like best about this is the pigmentation, it's super smooth & soft, and you can't even tell I drew any lip line! it look my my natural, fabulou, gorgeous lips! - it just glides on, not dryishly or clumpy like other brands I've tried. It makes me wanna stock up on more! I wanna try all the other colors now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lchoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip liner I have tried: lasts forever, smooth soft consistency that blends in easily w/ lipstick yet lip line doesn’t budge!, minimal fragrance) and I love the convenience of a self-sharpening pen. I have dry lips and previous lip liners would tug, ball up (not attractive!). The color selection is sophisticated and is up there with expensive $20+ lipliners. All this for under $5. Great product - you can’t ask for more.

Previous brands I tried: C.Dior, Chanel, MAC, Clinique (all too dry and would ball up, line was obvious), E. Lauder (line was too obvious & too much perfume!), Revlon (not dry but did not last and did not keep the “line”).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by jillbanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fabulous liner. Very much like a lot of expensive ones I have tried in the past. Texture and color are wonderful and it lasts all day which prevents certain lipsticks or glosses of mine from bleeding. I am buying more prestige liners ASAP!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is one great lipliner! I have super-thin lips and gloss/lipstick typically disappear quickly on me. I've been wary of lip pencils in the past because of how unnatural they all look on me, but I desperately needed something to help define my mouth and improve the staying power of lipgloss. This lipliner is superb! It looks far better on my lips than MAC Spice (too brown & harsh on me). The color is a very soft pinky-brown. It defines my lips perfectly without looking as if they've been outlined -- it's very pretty & natural. It wears extremely well too. I just use this pencil, dab a bit of clear gloss over it, and I'm ready to go. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by juls1233

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG everyday lip liner. This is a MLBB pinky brown color. I have pink pigmented lips and will usually just wear this lightly with some chapstick. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Good for a perfect "natural" look. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by sophrn

Oh my! This is identical to Lancome's Bronzelle minus $20. I tried them on side by side and the color is exactly the same. This is a steal at approx. 2 1/2 dollars and a staple in my make-up collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by shawni2121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Perfect shade, not too drying, and very affordable.