September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Creamy Fresh Peaches Revitalizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

PROS: Cheap. Smells pleasant.
CONS: Cheap quality. Didn't do much for my hair in any regard, even w/the conditioner. Possibly made my dandruff worse.
Overall, a not very good product. There are other reasonably priced alternatives that are better for your hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the worst shampoo I have ever used. It made my hair tangled and dry, almost straw-like. The accompanying conditioner is slightly better, but still not good. I would definitely not buy this again and I won't finish the bottle. On the upside, it was less than a dollar. I think it kind of smells like Flintstones Vitamins, which I suppose could be good or bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

Sooooo yummy! My goodness it smells fantastic. Its like having desert without it going to your hips!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yummy smell. I like this range & find the shampoos quiet gentle to my long fine hair. They are getting harder & harder to come by though - i find them in Cash & Carry shops mostly.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2005 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Krista61188

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bleck gave me dandrouf and the smell is not that great

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2004 12:12:00 AM More reviews by jamiem03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shampoo is OK. I really like the smell. And I use it occasionally to remove build up. I have long highlighted hair, so if I use it often, it dries out my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2004 6:13:00 PM More reviews by mgarland

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells great leaves my hair shiney and the price is right

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the scent of Creamy Fresh Peaches, and it makes my hair super shiny. However, it did dry out my hair a bit... but that's cancelled out by the fact that it works well with ANY other conditioner. It cost me like 79 cents. It's a good Vo5 shampoo, but not the best one out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this shampoo. It left my hair shiny and smooth and it smelled great. Although it left my hair kind of dry when I kept using it. So I think I will have to rotate this one in my shampoo arsenal.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by YaleBarbie

I've been reading reviews saying that this product dries people's hair. I have not had that problem, however; this shampoo makes my naturally fine hair lustrous and silky. It works better than the expensive brands including Aveda. Reviewers also seem to like the smell, and the peaches fragrance is lovely, but the best part of this shampoo is how soft and manageable it has made my hair. I just bought pina colada moisturizing and have been looking for the pomegranate...that must really smell like paradise!