Alberto Vo5 Creamy Fresh Peaches Revitalizing Shampoo

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/18/2015 4:06:00 PM

I would buy again if it were back on shelves. All I use is VO5. I loved this Shampoo along with the matching conditioner. It smelled fabulous, very moisturizing! I'd tell you, from my experience using this variety, works better than Higher priced salon brands! For example, I've tried Biolage and Paul Mitchell...they sucked! VO5 definitely beats them.

on 4/4/2009 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

PROS: Cheap. Smells pleasant.
CONS: Cheap quality. Didn't do much for my hair in any regard, even w/the conditioner. Possibly made my dandruff worse.
Overall, a not very good product. There are other reasonably priced alternatives that are better for your hair.

on 2/26/2009 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is probably the worst shampoo I have ever used. It made my hair tangled and dry, almost straw-like. The accompanying conditioner is slightly better, but still not good. I would definitely not buy this again and I won't finish the bottle. On the upside, it was less than a dollar. I think it kind of smells like Flintstones Vitamins, which I suppose could be good or bad.

on 12/24/2007 8:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Sooooo yummy! My goodness it smells fantastic. Its like having desert without it going to your hips!

on 10/30/2007 7:22:00 AM

Yummy smell. I like this range & find the shampoos quiet gentle to my long fine hair. They are getting harder & harder to come by though - i find them in Cash & Carry shops mostly.

on 7/14/2005 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

bleck gave me dandrouf and the smell is not that great

on 7/25/2004 12:12:00 AM

This shampoo is OK. I really like the smell. And I use it occasionally to remove build up. I have long highlighted hair, so if I use it often, it dries out my hair.

on 6/26/2004 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Smells great leaves my hair shiney and the price is right

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the scent of Creamy Fresh Peaches, and it makes my hair super shiny. However, it did dry out my hair a bit... but that's cancelled out by the fact that it works well with ANY other conditioner. It cost me like 79 cents. It's a good Vo5 shampoo, but not the best one out there.

on 11/9/2003 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this shampoo. It left my hair shiny and smooth and it smelled great. Although it left my hair kind of dry when I kept using it. So I think I will have to rotate this one in my shampoo arsenal.