September 21, 2014 | 1983 users online

Body Scrubs - Nivea - Exfoliating Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

This is a really good scrub. I haven't tried too many out there, but this is already my favourite! The exfoliants/grains aren't too big or too small and they do the job well. You can instantly feel that your skin is truly smoother and even more softer if you moisturise straight after.
Its well priced, but I think they should maybe make the bottle a little bit bigger. Other than that, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2008 12:48:00 PM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a good body scrub if you want to get rid of the dry flaky winter skin. But afterwards I would definitely use a body lotion or body butter, then you can actually feel your skin softer and exfoliated.
I am satisfied with it because it's not too drying and my skin feels softer after it, plus it has a nice fragrance, vitamin E and the price is pretty fair too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 8:04:00 AM More reviews by sanziana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use for already one year now.It does a great job.Makes the skin so soft and smooth.I use twice a week and 2 bottles lasted me one year.I will buy the third bottle too:)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2003 7:06:00 PM More reviews by njm1010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Exfoliates well - the grains are not too small but aren't harsh either.
Nice blue-green colour, fresh summery smell and my skin did feel smoother. Especially good for the legs.

Only negatives were that it was pricey and also it didn't lather up well - wouldn't use it as soap/shower gel because it didn't give that clean feeling.