Philosophy Frozen Grapes 3-in-1

on 3/31/2005 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It is absolutely unreal how much this stuff smells EXACTLY like a grape popsicle. Just a tiny bit on your poof, and this stuff lathers like crazy and fills the bathroom with the scent of the frozen confection. THIS is what Philosophy 3-in-1s are all about.

on 1/8/2005 12:53:00 AM

This stuff is awesome. I RIS and it happened to leak in the package but my whole mailbox smelled of grapes as soon as I opened it. It is so authentic, I just can't get over it. It is almost identical to Welch's Grape pop. I hate the screwtop as well. It makes me not want to use it. Wish it had a flip-top, what was Philosophy thinking?

on 8/6/2004 3:28:00 PM

i love this stuff- it smells so nice and grapey- just like grape popsicles. great lather, and it rinses away well. i don't use these on my hair though, they're too drying.

on 1/24/2004 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Who knew this would be my favorite scent from the Frozen Desserts Cookbook?! I swapped the other 3 away, but I love the Frozen Grapes! The scent actually lasts unlike most of Philosophy's other scents! Anyway, this is great as a shampoo, as well as a body wash. I just wish they would make this in a 16oz. flip-top bottle! Sniffing my hair...yummy, smells subtly of grape popsicles. Oh yeah, this also goes great with Philosophy's Baby Grace fragrance (similar grape/blueberry sweet tart smell). Totally unexpected, but I love it! My second favorite 3n1 behind Coconut Cream Pie.

on 7/17/2003 11:27:00 AM

I got this in the Frozen Desserts Cookbook (I think that was the name, frozen something anyways :P) and I love it! The scent is so yummy - just like a grape popsicle. And this 3-in-1 actually works for me as more than body wash, because I can use it as a shampoo too and it leaves my hair soft and glossy, which I wasn't expecting! (So maybe I can call it a 2-in-1?) Used along with my Loreal Kids Grape Conditioner, the scent lasts all day - and it intensifies when I am at the gym, because the heat makes the grape scent! :D My only gripe is having to unscrew the cap to get the product out - Philosophy should put a flip-top on it. I am also hoping they will come out with a 16 oz size, like most of their other scents.

Popular Gels/Soaps