Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet 3-in-1

3.2

on 10/29/2014 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Smells good but just in the bottle. It's a pretty color but that's about it. Scent doesn't longer on the skin. Doesn't feel super luxurious or anything going on. Nothing rly special about it.

on 1/31/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Agree with the other haters of this. Overpriced for the quality of the scent (what little there is of it!) and the bubbling qualities. Useless as a bubble bath or shampoo. As a shower gel the scent is vaguely sweet. Nothing that reminds me of a real berry (or even a fake one). Why didn't they just call it sorbet? Asked for this as one of my birthday gifts and was so disappointed. I had another Philosophy shower gel, vanilla birthday cake, and was also disappointed with the scent on that. From now on I won't bother with this brand.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This smells amazing and that is pretty much what sucked me into buying this one day at Sephora. All of the 3-1s smell amazing, but if you don't really use body wash and prefer soap, this will be a waste for you. As a body wash, it's amazing and it takes a long time to go through a bottle. As a shampoo, it is terrible. Save your hair and don't use it. I am thankful to be almost finished with it so I can move onto better products.

on 9/13/2011 8:44:00 AM

As a soap/gel this product is great. It's luxurious, smooth and feels lush. I have used it as a shampoo or conditioner once and I prefer other brands that has more specific ingredients to work with my hair. As a bubble bath it's quite poor. To me this is just a body/bath product, and a quite expensive soap. I have a lot of different scents, and Raspberry Sorbet is not my favorite. I do love the deep pink color, but the scent does not remind me much of raspberry or sorbet. It's just sweet, berry-like. And one more thing, I would like the scent to linger.. not disappear.

on 6/10/2010 11:15:00 PM

I like this product, but I only use it as a body wash because I like to have shampoo for my specific hair type. It lathers luxuriously and the scent is sugary and fruity, which I enjoy. The bubble bath part of the 3 in 1 is poor, though. It only bubbles a tiny amount, even when it is under running water!

on 5/10/2010 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I really like this product. I received it as a gift a few days ago and so far it's been great! The smell is nice and fruity, not to overpowering. Some peoplehere thought it was really fake smelling, but I thought it smelled great and the scent is not supposed to last on your skin. Philosophy is about the shower experience so none of the 3 in 1 line's scents will last. That's the point. I think it had a very nice lather, and is moisturizing for my skin. Not great for a shampoo though, but I wasn't going to use it for that anyway. I will repurchase and maybe try a different scent.

on 4/4/2010 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Raspberry Sorbet reminds me a lot of BBW's Sun Ripened Raspberry. It's really fresh and clean smelling. After trying a lot of Philosophy's 3-in-1, I've decided that the fresh, fruity scents are their best. This makes a good spring shower gel that rinses clean.

I agree with other reviews here - the smell is plasticy and not very pleasant. Does have a nice lather though. Much prefer other scents in the range over this one.

on 2/3/2010 3:43:00 PM

This is one of my top favorites in the Philosophy line.
The scent is wonderful - like icy sugared raspberry. I don't think it smells fake at all. If you're expecting it to smell like the actual fruit, re-read the label: sorbet is a confection! Same goes for the Strawberry Milkshake scent - what seems "fake" to some is really just what the sugary concoction would smell like in real life.The scent seems to linger on longer than the other Philosophy 3 in 1s that I've tried which is great.
Lovely and light as a body wash, but I don't use it as a shampoo/conditioner since my hair can be fussy.

on 7/16/2009 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this! Nice raspberry scent, good lather and moisturizes well.Lovely color too. Another good product from Philosophy. Would purchase again.