July 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Raspberry Sorbet 3-in-1

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Meleana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Agree with the other haters of this. Overpriced for the quality of the scent (what little there is of it!) and the bubbling qualities. Useless as a bubble bath or shampoo. As a shower gel the scent is vaguely sweet. Nothing that reminds me of a real berry (or even a fake one). Why didn't they just call it sorbet? Asked for this as one of my birthday gifts and was so disappointed. I had another Philosophy shower gel, vanilla birthday cake, and was also disappointed with the scent on that. From now on I won't bother with this brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by monnomestgrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells amazing and that is pretty much what sucked me into buying this one day at Sephora. All of the 3-1s smell amazing, but if you don't really use body wash and prefer soap, this will be a waste for you. As a body wash, it's amazing and it takes a long time to go through a bottle. As a shampoo, it is terrible. Save your hair and don't use it. I am thankful to be almost finished with it so I can move onto better products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 8:44:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

As a soap/gel this product is great. It's luxurious, smooth and feels lush. I have used it as a shampoo or conditioner once and I prefer other brands that has more specific ingredients to work with my hair. As a bubble bath it's quite poor. To me this is just a body/bath product, and a quite expensive soap. I have a lot of different scents, and Raspberry Sorbet is not my favorite. I do love the deep pink color, but the scent does not remind me much of raspberry or sorbet. It's just sweet, berry-like. And one more thing, I would like the scent to linger.. not disappear.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by itscaroline

I like this product, but I only use it as a body wash because I like to have shampoo for my specific hair type. It lathers luxuriously and the scent is sugary and fruity, which I enjoy. The bubble bath part of the 3 in 1 is poor, though. It only bubbles a tiny amount, even when it is under running water!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I received it as a gift a few days ago and so far it's been great! The smell is nice and fruity, not to overpowering. Some peoplehere thought it was really fake smelling, but I thought it smelled great and the scent is not supposed to last on your skin. Philosophy is about the shower experience so none of the 3 in 1 line's scents will last. That's the point. I think it had a very nice lather, and is moisturizing for my skin. Not great for a shampoo though, but I wasn't going to use it for that anyway. I will repurchase and maybe try a different scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Raspberry Sorbet reminds me a lot of BBW's Sun Ripened Raspberry. It's really fresh and clean smelling. After trying a lot of Philosophy's 3-in-1, I've decided that the fresh, fruity scents are their best. This makes a good spring shower gel that rinses clean.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by strawberrysky

I agree with other reviews here - the smell is plasticy and not very pleasant. Does have a nice lather though. Much prefer other scents in the range over this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by UberMagic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my top favorites in the Philosophy line.
The scent is wonderful - like icy sugared raspberry. I don't think it smells fake at all. If you're expecting it to smell like the actual fruit, re-read the label: sorbet is a confection! Same goes for the Strawberry Milkshake scent - what seems "fake" to some is really just what the sugary concoction would smell like in real life.The scent seems to linger on longer than the other Philosophy 3 in 1s that I've tried which is great.
Lovely and light as a body wash, but I don't use it as a shampoo/conditioner since my hair can be fussy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this! Nice raspberry scent, good lather and moisturizes well.Lovely color too. Another good product from Philosophy. Would purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by TOSIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this at all. It has a very fake plastic fruity scent that's nothing like fresh raspberries. I expected something sweet, fruity and a bit tart or even a sweet raspberry jam scent but all I got was a plastic scent. I'm glad I only tried a sample of this, will definitely not be purchasing it.