October 24, 2014 | 1681 users online

Scrubs - Pro Activ - Deep Cleansing Wash

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waste of money. It didn't dry out my skin, but made it more red than it was before I used it....
Didn't do much for my acne either

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love proactiv. And i love love love this wash!... When i started with my proactiv treatment i almost quit because i though that my skin was getting worse and worse!. My husband is a doctor and he was my BFF in the process. Ones my skin was finally clean ( like a month after i started the 3 step treatment) i finally had the beautiful skin that i never had in my live before!. An acne free clean and soft complexion. Is all about patience and let the skin clean completely!. I use the step one and the wash at the same time and it feels amazing an let my face so soft and clean, then i use the toner and moisturize my skin with the green tea moisturizer. Before bed time i put on the treatment (step 3) and that's all what i need to maintain my skin free of breakouts!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by mariasolla

This product left my skin irritated, dry with a tight feeling and all around my skin just felt uncomfortable.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Amyj94

so i've always thought stuff like proactiv was all fake and overrated never mind the fact it's expensive. However i've always been acne prone and i also suffer from anxiety and stress issues so when this is bad my skin gets really bad, then I stress more and it's viscous circle. My acne when I am bad is sort of like a rash of red lumps and bumps that spreads, I get it on my face, my neck, back and front and it makes me really self conscious and it's really itchy so i scratch at it and make it worse. For the past 4 of months I have being suffering with this and everything I have tried doesn't seem to help. So this was on sale, it's usually £19.99 which personally I think for body wash is so expensive, it's not even a big bottle really. Even at £14.99 which is what it was down to I still think it's rather pricey but I was desperate and decided to take a gamble. Well, it's safe to say I think I should stick to my gut, that it is overrated and pricey, it's done absolutely nothing for me, I used this on my body every day for a week and have had no improvement, in fact I think it's made it worse. maybe it's because my acne is stress related and not caused from general bacteria, so word up if you get acne for such reasons i do not recommend you use this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I prefer to use this on my body instead of my face. Really helped to clear up blackeheads and white heads. I use this after going to the gym and it really cleanses out my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by sephorafan29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Though this product was way too harsh for my face, it worked extremely well on my back. Be fore using it my whole back was a bright red colour and after using it ( only once) it was as if the acne was barely there. When I put it on my face it stung so I decided to try it on my back. This product works! I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I was younger and had hormonal acne around my chin and jawline, this cleanser was one of my daily staples. I've always had issues with dryness and dry patches, as well as congested pores, but was unable to use most acne treatment products. Because this product uses salicylic acid rather than benzoyl peroxide, I always found it to be less harsh and drying than many products. Now that I'm in my 30s and no longer get acne (unless a product breaks me out), I don't use this on my face. I do, however, continue to use this on my body once a week to keep the skin on my back, arms etc. looking more even and clear.

This product is blue and it has a strong medicinal, minty smell. If you're sensitive to fragrances and colors, you'll probably want to skip this. I like minty things, so I personally don't mind the smell, especially for a body treatment. A little of this goes a long way and you get a huge bottle (I think 8oz for around $20), so the price is very fair, in my opinion. A bottle lasts me about a year and I've been buying this for many years. I will keep repurchasing as long as I have a need for the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by brittclow69

I used proactiv a long time ago and stopped using it. I never had bad skin but when I turned 23 I started with hormonal acne all over the lower part of my face... It was so bad I went back to proactive...

3 step system worked ok and cleared me up. I again broke out with the same problem all over the same cleared up, scarred area after getting pregnant and the 3 step system would no longer work for me.. It was almost like my skin became way to sensitive for it.

I had this deep cleansing wash sitting in my shower for the longest time after recieving it as a free gift when I went back to using the 3 step system.. I decided to give it a try.. It doesnt contain BP so I figured it might not be to harsh..

It worked great!! it cleared most of my hormonal acne up in such a short time frame.. I will not be repurchasing anything from proactiv except this product. I use it with my Clarisonic Mia in the morning and night.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by AyeJae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Am I doing something wrong here? I never had back acne until high school when I got involved with drill team. I am 23 now and I purchased this over a year ago a small and a big bottle. Literally used every fluid ounce of both bottles religiously everyday and NOTHING happened. Am excited its worked for many but it didn't for me&idk what's different. I wouldn't recommend cause I'm still suffering.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by rockerchic4251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing! I have the 3 step system, and it was working, but taking FOREVER to start really clearing me up. I finally used this stuff once on my face in the shower, and it cleared me up! I only used it once, and it was like a miracle. Love it<3 So now, i use it in place of the renewing cleanser. (: I totally recommend it & will definitely repurchase (: