August 30, 2014 | 1228 users online

Loose Powders - Avon - Incredible Finish Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This powder is great. It doesn't go on cakey and keeps my face from shining. It also really matches my skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in Natural Beige. Natural, my ass! It made my skin turn orange! Seriously, Natural Beige looked like a matte fake tan on me. Maybe if fake tan was what I was going for it would be okay, but all I wanted was a nice matte powdered look that didn't change the colour of my face. Also, the powder immediately caked on top of my foundation. I don't know if this was just the combination of liqud and powder foundations that did this, or the fact that this powder is crap and I probably wouldn't ever use it again (maybe in another colour - i can be converted like that).

In my case, the colour didn't suit the name at all, and the powder caked around my eyebrows and around my nose even though I exfoliated beforehand. Awful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by casperdiesel93

I dont like this powder, it is very cakey and settles into all of my pores. By mid day I have organge patches on my face where the powder and the oily parts of my skin combine. Yuk, would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by georgiaaa

This powder covers everything! Me and my 3 best friends all have very similar skin tones and use the same one because it really does cover everything, from our zits to our shininess to our uneven skin tones. The only down-side is that its HUGE. So cheap for so much powder though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 9:28:00 AM More reviews by moonsista

This is, by far, my favorite loose powder. This is a non-chalky loose powder that stays true all day. The color never changes. It does a nice job of absorbing oil as well. I use the "Classic Ivory" shade which is the lightest shade. My skin is very pale and it is perfect for me.

There is .75 oz. of powder in each package, which is very generous and lasts for a long time. The puff that comes with it is not very good quality, but I use a powder brush anyway, so it doesn't matter.

This is normally $9 in the Avon brochures but occasionally it's on sale for $6 or $7. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Avon Loose powder in Nude Beige- Too Dark for PPP (me) but great for medium skin tones with a slight pink in it (my best friend)and does provide a pretty matte finish and coverage to the skin.