Lancome UV EXPERT (Protective Makup Base)

3.3

on 7/4/2004 12:54:00 AM

A very average product for me which I have been using for about 4 months. I purchased the Red type for anti yellow complexion- which is generally effective, in giving a slightly peachy glow. However, after a few hours it leaves skin slightly oily and greasy feeling.
I find that a small bottle goes a long way, but I won't be repurchasing.

on 2/5/2004 8:54:00 AM

I'll definitely buy this again if it's less oily. But it's got excellent sunscreen quality. So, I have to give 4. I got green/anti-blemish, and it really smooths out on my face in thin layer covering redness in general. The bottle is really smaller than other brands, but it lasts so long. I'd love to try some other colored (pink or yellow), but since it made my face oily after couple of hours,
I'm trying to see if I can find a mattifier that I can apply after this. It seems like anything with sunscreen gets greasy. ;) Great with Lancome foundation too!

on 4/26/2003 3:03:00 AM

This comes in various formulas, I've gotten this in the green one for anti-redness as my face gets red/ irritated very easily.

It'll take abit of blending in cos of the colour pigments in it. But it works as a good base and with SPF20, I need not worry :D

Popular Primer/ Correctors