MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 2/2/2015 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is such a lovely color. I have multiples of this--one in my purse, one in my kit, one at home, one at work, etc. It looks great on everyone and is perfect alone or over another color. This is one of those lip products that everyone should have in their stash. I think it gets underestimated because it isn't one of the "louder" colors that MAC produces, but it is by far my favorite.

on 4/29/2014 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think this and VG V will be my only repurchased. This gloss is so warm and pretty, I really love it.

on 4/18/2014 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Just great, a total must-have that is always in my handbag. It looks so pretty and goes with everything and everyone. I have repeat purchased so many times, a favourite gloss. One of the best things about lipglasses such as Nymphette and Prrr, you dont have to wear a lipstick or work at it. You can just efforlessly swipe and go and you have a gorgeous lip.

on 3/2/2014 10:32:00 PM

I love this LipGlass over Creme Cup! It looks awesome and makes it a nice Summer lippie with the gold sheen in Nymphette. I like using this glass when I do a Purple,Grey, or Green eye, or even with my Naked3 this colour always looks great. I prefer it over lipstick but on its own it looks great. It stays on very well and yes, it is sticky but good glosses that stay on usually are. If you don't like the feel of gloss or it occasionally getting in your hair this is not for you. I am a lipgloss lover so I don't mind all kinds of textures.

This one to me is nice and smooth. This is a great old school gloss that I have repurchased because it's such a great light pink with the iridescent gold sparkle. This is one of my favorites for quite a long time. NW15-20 for reference so I'm on the fair side. Try it over Creme Cup it looks great. Great Spring/Summer shade as well.:) Recommended!

on 1/20/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a girl who has a LOT of lip glosses around (it's a sickness!), but this is one of only a couple of high-end lip glosses I have ever used up (hard to do when you have so many around and are constantly losing track of them in one purse or another) and the only one I have ever repurchased.

It is a beautiful golden pink that would be flattering on any skintone (I'm NC25/C4/C5), and I love the smell and the stickiness level, which does make it last a little longer on your lips. I like to layer it over lipstick for extra shine.

It really is quite pricey, though, for what you get, and I find the packaging a little bit frustrating in that when you get to the end, you can see product around the bottom and the edges of the tube that you can't access with the applicator.

I also have to admit that I love the name, too: Lolita has been one of my favourite novels since I was nymphette-aged myself. For these reasons, I'm sure I will repurchase the next time I run out...though I have promised myself to use up some of my other lip glosses first!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This gloss pairs well with MAC lipstick in myth. It warms up myth which can appear quite harsh without this gloss and lip liner in cork. I will definitely repurchase this golden coral/pink gloss again.

on 10/29/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product for the second time and I'm still very pleased with it It looks great on my NC45-50 skintone.

On me it comes off as a golden color suprisingly, not pink which I like.

on 3/23/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The color looks really beautiful in the tube, a peachy gold metallic, but is extremely sheer on my lips. This color could be green and it wouldn't matter because the color does not show up at all on my lips. Too bad because it looks pretty in the tube. I gave the rating 2 because like all Mac lipglasses, it is very moisturizing and has a nice sheen on top of lipstick (no sparkles or dimension). I wouldn't buy again, and I'm bummed that I got this as one of my back-to-mac recycles.

on 1/3/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

VERY good lipgloss. These last for hours, you can eat and drink and these will stay on for ages even after that. They are also very pigmented and give nice colour to your lips. Despite what people say these are VERY STICKY...VERY!! But I suppose it makes them last longer when you wear them. I think the only bad thing about these is the amount of product in the tube, it's kindof hard to get product out of it, so for 13.50 these are pretty expensive, but I suppose that's what you expect from a high end brand.

on 11/26/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color. It's a gorgeous pink with gold and it reminds me of the Nars Orgasm blush, but for lips. It's universally flattering and is pretty sheer once you put it on. Only complaint is how sticky it is. My fiance hates it, so I try not to wear it around him, lol. MAC products are expensive but usually worth the money. I've found this lipgloss doesn't stay as long as some do, but it's not a huge hassle.

Recommended for Medium Skin