August 20, 2014 | 1134 users online

Liquid - CCB-Paris - Le Revelateur Optique

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 12:34:00 PM More reviews by hitara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have terrible skin, and no product would make it look perfect, but this comes darn close! It has little color of its own -- about as much as a tinted moisturizer -- but the light-refracting claims must be true because somehow it makes everything look smoother and better. I've even started skipping foundation on many days, and "makeup free" on weekends basically means this product.

Definitely recommended, especially if you pick it up during one of CCB's many discount promotions. My only cautions are that (1) to the extent that it does have color, that color may be too light for women with dark or olive complexions and (2) the smell, while not overwhelming, is a little perfume-y for my tastes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2003 2:18:00 PM More reviews by gemfinder

This stuff is AMAZING! It diffuses the lines on your face by refracting the light...reminds me of how good they can make actresses look on TV by putting gauze over the camera. It provides a dewy, youthful appearance. First time I wore it to work the women told me I was glowing and looked great. The product is sheer, so for more coverage I first apply my Bobbi Brown foundation stick, powder, then apply this followed by my blush. You can use it just to highlight or all over. Really makes you look fresh without an overly made up look. FANTASTIC product. Looks great over a bare face too for just a casual day of makeup.