April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Mascara - Beauticontrol - Spectaculash

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by shyaa

Horrible product- it did NOTHING for my lashes. It couldn't even manage to hold curl for more than 2 minutes. It also flakes pretty badly throughout the day. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ChicaNutella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it!!! works wonders and definitely will buy again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2008 10:22:00 AM More reviews by sunnydawn13

Day 1 of using my Beauticontrol loot! I'm loving the Spectaculash mascara so far! I don't think it will ever give me an over-the-top club look, but that's not what I wanted or expected. I got it in Brown-Black and my lashes feel very soft and fringy, no clumps, no smears. The brush is nice with very dense bristles, and one coat is perfect for day-time, on my fairly long, but light colored lashes. Very impressed so far, but I'm going to experiment tonight with curling and various coats to see how dramatic it can go. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Im50

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

.After going to a demo as a "favor" to a friend, I am left with huge sores on my face from these products. My skin literally blistered from them! If you have sensitive skin, forgo the experience. Although my beloved Aloette is sold via this method, as for these "party" products? Don't call me, I'll call you! The mascara, however, was lovely

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by alyssa92

this product works for me great!
its AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by tenmoe

I was surprise to read some poor reviews of this mascera; I thought it was awesome. It makes my lashes appear much thicker without getting clumpy. I've been using it for several weeks and I love it! I will for sure be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 8:29:00 AM More reviews by avanorder

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best mascara I have found. It does not bother my eyes. It does not have a weird smell. Both problems I have had in the past. It stays fresh all day. There is no clumping or sticking. I just switched to the Volumizing kind and it is just as good. I am totally impressed. I was using Lancome. I have used Almay in the past. This is better.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Jellix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara does nothing other than tinting my lashes black. I get barely any fullness, no noticeable lengthening and no curl or lift what so ever. Wouldn't even contemplate buying this stuff again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 5:40:00 PM More reviews by leiradent

No clumping!! Only with one coat it sets nice for a natural look and that's what I've been looking for. Will definetly stick to it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2005 9:49:00 PM More reviews by back2happiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wasn't too impressed with this mascara at first as I have short, stick straight lashes, but after several weeks of using it I noticed that the overall appearance of my lashes had improved. They seem to have grown stronger and look lusher when I don't have mascara on. It has silk protein in it so I think it has really done a nice job of conditioning my lashes.
I gave the stuff a chance and I really like it now. One coat is nice for a natural lengthing look. I used to use several coats of mascara but I am trying to tone it down a little lately, so this is a good start.
And it doesn't smudge and comes off easily with just water and cleanser.