April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Lipstick - Merle Norman - Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by beth2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

cameo shrimp....This color is darling! so vibrant and bright for us young ladies. i pair this with pink princess lip gloss and it is simply red carpet ready!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have found my HG nude lipstick! Its Merle Norman (peatle pusher) its a lip glaze and its beautiful! It doesnt make you look dead it actually has a little color in it but still gives you that beautiful nude look! I love all merle norman lip sticks beacuse thet are pretty afforable to be high end!Also they last and feel super juciy not sticky on your lips!GO AND GET YOU SOME :]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by blueroses99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Keeper Norman lip colors are beautiful and longlasting. My only complaint is that they can be drying. Make sure you exfoliate your lips and apply a light chapstick or lip balm before applying. That technique keeps your lips looking soft for hours. My favorite color is Blackberry! So beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by weulike

pretty colors...but it only stays on for a few hours and i usually haveto wear chapstick on underneath=(but if you put a gloss on top they tend to stay on a wee bit longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by lreynolds

Sweet is one of merle's lip glaze..its very sheer..great for ppl who like a tube but don't want much color..very smooth

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am always treated well when I go to MN, so that's a plus. This lipstick was a sample given to me, so I'm not sure of the formula type, but the name of it is "Sweet." It is a very nice hybrid of a pink and a neutral - at least on my lips. Depending on your own lip pigmentation, lipstick colors will vary greatly once applied. I would consider the coverage to be a bit sheer and as for price, I believe it was around $18 (?) for the tube.
If I want a sheer lipstick, I'd probably go back to Clinique and get one of the Buttershines, since they are as nice and around $14 from what I can recall. I believe most lipstick shades can be found in cheaper brands if you can find a wearability factor you can live with.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 3:24:00 PM More reviews by AlwysNSrch

First, let me start by stating that I really do like Merle Norman's lip pencils (the one with the lipstick on one end and then the liner on the other end).
For this review, I am reviewing the lipstick itself in the color Frappe On Ice. This is my everyday lipstick. I use the neutral lipliner underneath. I use this when I am going out the door and don't have the time (nor the care) to figure out and match to what I am wearing and to what I have done to my eyes. This is my "no thought to it" lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I LOVE most of Merle Norman products. The new anti-aging lipstick has beautiful colors, but is so hard to get on and is not moisturizing. When they came out with the Ultra Luxiva lipstick previously, it was so nice and creamy. It did not stay on so well, but was wonderful on the lips.
The older version of their lipstick in the white tubes, I love. It feels good and stays on well. However, now they have just a few colors. The pencils are very nice. I love both the satin and the original pencils with the lipcolor on one end and the liner on the other - very handy. However, I have to use a moist lipcolor over these.
I think Merle Norman has very superior products, and I use so many of them. This new anti-aging lipstick needs a lot of work. It needs to be creamier. Maybe they need to take a look-see at Avon's UlTra Color Rich Lipstick which is creamy and has great staying power. Update - Newest tube I have of this is more creamy. I just opened my new box of four lipsticks in the red box. (I got a good price on these). The lipstick is creamier - great. One more lippie for you Merle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by chypregirl

My favorite new lipstick on this planet (and I am a lipstick addict) is Merle Norman's Luxiva Age Defying Lipcolor in Sugarstick. Gorgeous color...soft, muted red: not too mauvey or fuschia, but not orangey or brown either. Love the color, and the texture is smooth, not sticky. Doesn't have much of a scent. Packaged in a cute round, gold tube (smaller than most other lipstick packaging I've noticed) and fits easily into a pants pocket. I'm so glad I found this color: it's really difficult to find that compromise between pink and bright garish red in a lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2006 7:39:00 AM More reviews by NSM1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Mocha Pink and it is beautiful. Very natural looking with just a hint of shine. I don't normally pay $15.00 for a lipstick, I usually prefer l/g, but this one is a winner.