October 25, 2014 | 1824 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers Quad - Sheerly Nudes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The colors in this quad are perfect if you want a simple, natural, fresh look. I just got it and tried it once so I'll edit and comment on the fading/longevity level later but I can already say that I like this already. Perfect for those who are just starting with makeup, want to look a little more polished without a lot of effort, or want light neutrals to add to their collection. Only thing is, it costs $6. I did have a coupon, so I didn't pay full price but still, I think it is a little overpriced though. I'll repurchase if I have another coupon or if I can find it for like $3.

Lasting power is pretty good. Put this on at about 10 am and at 10 pm it was still going strong. No creasing or fading! I did put foundation and concealer under it as a base though so that probably contributed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I'm kinda disappointed with this eye shadow quad. I have been searching for a nice nudey set of eye shadows, and having already the naked palette, which has some darker shades I don't use very much, I was just wanted some gorgeous neutral shades. The shades are very pretty and very neutral. However, the formula is crap. It is way too powdery and not very pigmented, I was very mad when it took me forever to apply the colors to my eyelid. I use the sponge applicator they give you but also my too faced teddy bear hair brushes. But no, still sucks. They have a lot of fallout too, which I think is typical when your eye shadow's are primarily talc based. I don't have a problem with my naked palette and almost all their shades are very pigmented. Well I guess you get what you pay for..crap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

This is a great alternative to the significantly more expensive Naked palette from Urban Decay. It has less colors, but the ones it has are beautiful, lightly shimmery and perfect for an everyday look.

What I usually do is apply my Elf Mineral Eye Primer in Sheer, followed by my CoverGirl Ink It! Liner in Cocoa. I then apply the lightest shade of this shadow all the way from my lid to my browbone. Second lightest shade goes just on the lid, third lightest in the crease, and darkest over my liner to seal it. Using this to set my liner looks incredible, it gives the eye a neutral, smoky look. I have had so many compliments on my eyes doing them in this way. I find using an eyeshadow brush for the first three steps, then the foam applicator from the shadow for setting the liner looks best. Definitely buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by hannahps

I bought this eyeshadow because I loved the colour that's second from the right (I was trying to match an eyeshadow that dropped on my bathroom floor and shattered) and ended up loving the whole set. I normally wear some combination of the three colours on the right on my lid and blend the one on the left into my crease. It's a great neutral look with a bit of shimmer to it and I have hit pan on one of the colours so will need to repurchase soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by specialk10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my everyday quad. I love each of the colors, and while they aren't very pigmented, it is just what i want for an everyday look. 10/10 would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by emilyg98

I absolutely loveeeee this eye enhancer! It contain 4 colours, but i mainly just use the shimmery nude/peach. They make my eyes stand out so much more and makes me look alot more awake! It may not look like it but each of these eye enhancers contain so much product! I have been using one colour only everyday for the past few months and it doesn't even look like it has been used! I highly recommend this eye enhancer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sheerly nudes is a verry nice eye shadow palette,that contains:a pale satin brown,a pale satin nude-beige,a pale satin nude peach,a pale shimmery nude.It goes well on the application,it last fairly long. For a more natural look! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these eyeshadows. They are foolproof. They don't require a lot of blending because they blend together effortlessly. I use these when I'm short on time in the morning because I just put them on and go. They are very basic nude shades that look great together. They are sheer, but pigmented and they wear all day. They give you a polished, defined look that is natural and work appropriate. The best part is the price. Very cheap, but worthwhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by fawn001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sometimes you just want that little touch or wash of color. This quad does that. The colors are great if you are going to the gym and need a little natural color on the eyelids. The first color on the left is the darkest but still subtle. I have pale skin and this quad works well for me. But I do think it would work for many skin tones if you want a natural look. We choose a different foundation every day depending on the look we are going for and the same is true of eyeshadow. Sometimes you want a wash of color and the Sheerly Nudes quad is perfect for that. This quad definately should have a place in your makeup repertoire. I would buy this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS SUCKS AS EYE SHADOW....barely there colour, way too sheer. I actually use this on my brows. My natural hair is dark ashy blonde with some gold...I had a hard time finding a brow product to match that wasn't too light, too dark or too orang-ish and this works perfectly. I went to Sephora and checked out Anastasia brow powders, but they were $30..I'm not paying that much money for just my brows (too bad because I found a perfect match).Sooo I smudged the tester colours on my arm and went over to Walmart and tried to find a similar eyeshadow. I found 2 good matches..THIS (the taupe on the far left) and Maybelline's Expert Wear trio in "almond satin"..the taupe shade..(both not too shimmery). I apply it with a stiff angle brush that's on the end of my brow/lash comb..I just mix the 2 left shades together and dab it into my brows. This shadow goes on light, it's not highly pigmented...so just apply lightly and go from there. I set my brows by spraying my brow/lash comb with hair spray and brushing it through my brows...works *you can also use gel or clear mascara.