October 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lipgloss in Kiss Me

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

If I use it for too long it leaves little white stuff around my lips and looks rather disgusting. So I will not repurchase this. But it is one of the best shades out there if you're asking me. It's this purply-pink shade that transforms into a fun pinky shade on my barely pigmented lips and I love how it brightens my NC25 complexion. I have to mention that Revlon has come out with a SL ls in Pink Pop that has the same effect on me as this shade, without the white goop. :D I think I know which one to choose!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have purchased this lip gloss several times but not recent with this new packaging. I actually love it the first formula. It was very glossy and very sheer on my lips and it looked very natural on me. I purchased when the revised it and it was not the same so I stop buying it. I might give in and buy the brand new one and try it with a clean applicator and If I dont like I will add to my swap list.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Timkerbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with the colour, that even though it looks pretty strong in the tube is a lovely colour on the lips. It's not sticky and feels good on the lips - however, the scent to me is really sickening, and so is the taste. It feels like this lipgloss coats the back of my throat, and seriously makes me feel a bit sick.
I would definitely not buy this or any other Benefit lipgloss again. Not worth the money at all imo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is cute, I don't love the gloss though. Not my favorite, I'm more of a MAC girl as far as lip gloss goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by priyasath

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lip glosses. They have recently changed the packaging, and it looks so cute now. Also the consistency is better than it used to be.
It also doesn't make the lips look too purple even though there is a purple tint.
BUY THIS

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Pros: moisturizing, long-lasting, nice, subtle pink shade
Cons: a strong fragrance like cheap fake peach (like Cutex nailpolish remover) that actually makes me cough when I wear it. I've never had it happen before with a product, but every time I wear this, my throat is irritated and I cough. It stops when I take it off. If it wasn't so heavily fragranced, I'd really like it.UPDATE: thinking it might be a fluke, I picked up another one a year later. Again, I started coughing immediately, had breathing problems and coughed the next day too. I have no sensitivity to fragrance or respiratory issues and even harsh chemical cleaners don't do this to me. What scary things are in here??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 11:57:00 AM More reviews by gigiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my favorite gloss for day and night for years! I repurchased several times but haven't tried the reformulated version. I'm a bit worried I'll be disappointed...but anyway, this gloss is so creamy yet not unbearably sticky. While it does look freakishly purple in the tube, it is the prettiest pink that brightens up my face instantly. And the smell is divine! The only con for me was that it constantly leaked out of the tube but alas, this happens with so many lip glosses. Will definitely try the new version but I wish they still had the original around!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by melissapastula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong, I was gaga over the old "Kiss Me" lip gloss. It was a sheer, beautiful summery shade of pink (despite that it looked purple in the tube.) However, they changed the packaging several months ago and I suspect since the tube is now larger than it used to be, they probably found a few cheaper ingedients.)

Trusting the benefit harrasser (side note: why are they more annoying than other make-up reps? I personally don't like being pulled out of other departments to "come get my eyebrows waxed!" The mall is one of the last places I would have ANYTHING waxed at!)

Back on topic...so yeah, I trusted the benefit rep when she said it was the same formula, but got it home and call me crazy, it felt thicker and looked more purple than the beautiful sheer pink color I remembered.

I wasn't a fan, and won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by digelt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite lipgloss ever (and I'm a gloss/balm hoarder and addict). Like others have mentioned, the color is a bit... intimidating in the tube, but it goes on in the perfect shade of sheer pink that just makes your own lipcolor look healthy and glossy and perfect. It smells divine (supposedly smells like lychee, which I've never smelled, but works for me!), goes on like a dream, and gives just the right hit of cool, sheer pink to your lips. They recently reformulated their glosses to a lighter, much less sticky consistency. The reincarnation of this color in the new formulation is called "Kiss You", but it's the same thing - I have it in both versions and the color they perfected the first time around was not affected by the formulation change at all. The new version just glides on easier. But day or night, dressed up or a casual weekend day, this gloss is perfect for any occasion. Gorgeous! The only reason it didn't get 5 lippies from me is because $18 is a lot of money for lipgloss, at least to me. Doesn't mean I won't keep paying it, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by slimm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I love the color and the sponge, tapered wand, it does not last long and you have to use a lot of it. It feels good on and has a nice taste, but only for a few minutes, This is not an easy color to find in a gloss, but I guess I'll have to search some more when it runs out. Will not repurchase.