August 22, 2014 | 1196 users online

Toners - Christian Dior - Refreshing Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

I don't like this toner.I have combo skin-normal,sometimes oily and this make me full of brekouts.It has a lot of alcohol,my skin felt dry,tight after that.
Not recommendet for sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 12:04:00 AM More reviews by AlexisSano

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Glycerin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Copolyol, Peg-32, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Magnesium Aspartate, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben N? 20975.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 11:03:00 PM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Received a free 15ml sample. Good basic toner, nothing special - fresh scent and non-drying. I would consider purchasing this but I think there are better toners out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2006 7:59:00 AM More reviews by jsmamchur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Because I have oily/combination skin, I honestly thought this wouldn't do anything for me, especially when I applied it and felt no stinging/burning sensation as I do with my other toner (Clinique #3). I have been using this for two weeks now and I have noticed that my skin looks brighter and clearer. I love the fresh scent (very mild scent) and so does my guy! I also enjoy the dispenser as in controls the amount of product released. The price is $$, but it will last quite awhile and won't dry/strip your skin. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Chubbybunny

I personally think this is a wonderful toner. I am using Dior foaming face wash at night, and gelee in the morning. This toner has minimal alcohol content, so it controls my oil pretty well. It smells very nice, and it doesn't strip my face at all, nor does it sting my eyes. :) I love it. I am in the process of changing my entire skincare line to Dior, except I'll keep using Lauder's Advanced night repair.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by iluminata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thank God, I did not pay for it. It came in a promotion. There is too much alcohol in it for my skin. I am not a fan of Dior (face) skincare products. Though the make-up and body products are great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2005 4:24:00 AM More reviews by grenadine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A good toner, removes all traces of residue pretty well. But I'm not sure if I'll re-purchase this again firstly cos the scent is too strong (although its a nice scent) & I'm a bit concerned that the second ingredient is alcohol!! Overall, a bit too strong for my liking but it's still a decent product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 8:47:00 AM More reviews by sharopooks

This is very nice. Feels like nothing, it's so mild, nondrying and refreshing, but check the cotton pad and you may see how this is removing a lot of stuff that cleanser misses. Barely-there fresh smell. Don't think this surpasses Clarins' toner for me (Clarins seems a tad milder, IMO), but it comes close. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Cherrypie4403

I'm used to using harsh clinique products so using this was a dramatic change. This toner doesn't in the slightest bit tingle. It smells nice and decacent and does a good job of removing dead skin cells and residue. I would definitly recommend it.