Bonne Bell Lip Smacker - Mint Choco Ship

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/9/2013 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this smell! It's refreshing, I don't think it's too strong. It has a nice shimmer with it too and leaves your lips with a nice gloss. Do they still make this product? Because I bought another limited addition of Peppermint Lipsmackers and it smells just like this one. I suppose that Lipsmackers re-use some scents. Either way, their mint is a good scent.

A useless product that does not do anything useful for my lips. The scent is too strong. The product goes on too greasy. The varying flavors of Chapstick is much better than Bonnebell.

on 11/27/2005 9:19:00 PM

I don't even know why I bought this.Probably because I'm on the quest to buy every bonnebell gloss I can find. XD Well, i dont smell any mint, just choco and it goes on clearish on my lips w/ a little bit of sparkle.

on 12/26/2004 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I collect lip smackers... definately in the top 10. It just smells so good to me. The wax on mine also shaped very well during use. I'd most definately buy again.

on 5/31/2004 2:54:00 PM

my favorite of all the smackers. i love chocolate, and i love mint. i happen to love shimmer too- and this baby has all of them. it goes on a lovely cool, sheer nude shade with just the right amount of sparkle and shimmer. i wear this at work all the time, and it's my lip covering of choice when i need something that looks great and fits easily into the pocket of my jeans. i also like to apply nude liner on my lips, and then swipe this over top for the perfect neutral lip color.

I loved this stuff as a kid, but now I find that it has a really gritty texture and its kind of goopy on your lips. But I like the way the mint makes my lips tingle and how it smells like mint chip ice cream.

on 2/2/2004 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a six pack with alot of other cosmic lipsmackers. I love this one. The brown doesn't show up much on my lips, just barely. It's very tasty. No grit that I can feel, just makes my lips nice, soft and totally kissable. I will buy this again!

on 9/27/2003 12:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One of my all-time favorites. It's a minty scent with a chocolate accent. I don't know if it was just me but it gave my lips a taupe shimmer, which I liked.

on 4/28/2003 3:20:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This is one of the best Lip Smackers ever created. I generally prefer the shimmery ones and this is no different. The smell is like a just-opened box of Junior Mints and it leaves a slightly brown shimmer on your lips. Although it's not very moisturizing, the look and scent of this gloss alone is worth the buck.

on 4/27/2003 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Extremely good lipsmacker flavor. Nice shimmer! Minty chocolate.

Recommended for Medium Skin