December 20, 2014 | 1648 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smacker - Mint Choco Ship

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this smell! It's refreshing, I don't think it's too strong. It has a nice shimmer with it too and leaves your lips with a nice gloss. Do they still make this product? Because I bought another limited addition of Peppermint Lipsmackers and it smells just like this one. I suppose that Lipsmackers re-use some scents. Either way, their mint is a good scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:33:00 AM More reviews by phyllistaylor

A useless product that does not do anything useful for my lips. The scent is too strong. The product goes on too greasy. The varying flavors of Chapstick is much better than Bonnebell.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 9:19:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't even know why I bought this.Probably because I'm on the quest to buy every bonnebell gloss I can find. XD Well, i dont smell any mint, just choco and it goes on clearish on my lips w/ a little bit of sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by heath0306

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I collect lip smackers... definately in the top 10. It just smells so good to me. The wax on mine also shaped very well during use. I'd most definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by laureg

my favorite of all the smackers. i love chocolate, and i love mint. i happen to love shimmer too- and this baby has all of them. it goes on a lovely cool, sheer nude shade with just the right amount of sparkle and shimmer. i wear this at work all the time, and it's my lip covering of choice when i need something that looks great and fits easily into the pocket of my jeans. i also like to apply nude liner on my lips, and then swipe this over top for the perfect neutral lip color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by riotingpacifist

I loved this stuff as a kid, but now I find that it has a really gritty texture and its kind of goopy on your lips. But I like the way the mint makes my lips tingle and how it smells like mint chip ice cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 11:45:00 AM More reviews by selenapoet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a six pack with alot of other cosmic lipsmackers. I love this one. The brown doesn't show up much on my lips, just barely. It's very tasty. No grit that I can feel, just makes my lips nice, soft and totally kissable. I will buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by xxtimelessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my all-time favorites. It's a minty scent with a chocolate accent. I don't know if it was just me but it gave my lips a taupe shimmer, which I liked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is one of the best Lip Smackers ever created. I generally prefer the shimmery ones and this is no different. The smell is like a just-opened box of Junior Mints and it leaves a slightly brown shimmer on your lips. Although it's not very moisturizing, the look and scent of this gloss alone is worth the buck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2003 12:29:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Extremely good lipsmacker flavor. Nice shimmer! Minty chocolate.