April 18, 2014 | 1297 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge On Sparkler in Vanilla Frosting

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lilacneko

My favourite lip gloss when I was younger. I love the smell, although the gloss doesn't last that long.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by SkyAlternative

A good clear lip gloss. I honestly haven't bought this product since my teen years (I'm 21) but it's a great clear gloss that goes great. SMELLS SO GOOD! Cute package. I would defintley buy again but I'm always on the look for older, more mature cosmetics. Bonne Bell is a great brand but it's best suited for the younger crowd.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by theg6princess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Probably the only reason why I like this is because of the spot on frosting scent. This lipgloss has a very strong frosting smell to it, which I LOVE! Color wise, it only gives a bit of shimmer, but nothing much. The texture of this lipgloss is definatley not the best. I feels gritty to me, not smooth like other lipglosses. I would wear this over any lipstick or lipliner to spice it up a bit. I would only repurchase this for the absolutely yummy frosting scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by uthinkpink01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells exactly like vanilla frosting, so if you don't like the smell of vanilla frosting, don't buy this. This lip gloss gives just a nice shimmery look to your lips, I love all of the Lip Sparklers. Have and will continue to repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I remember getting this when I was 12 years old and having to pass it around to all the girls in my class so they could smell it. I was in love with synthetic vanilla scents. Was totally obsessed with this. I've grown since then. I actually bought one of these at wal mart, and I don't know if I'm old and have changed, but wow, what was wrong with me? It's way too sweet smelling. Although this is great for nostalgia. I still like some vanilla scents, but I've moved on to better products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't decide if I got a slightly bad tube or if my sense of smell has just changed, but this doesn't smell the way I remember Lip Smackers Vanilla Frosting scents back when it was the only make up I was allowed to wear in public. :) There's a slightly sour note to this that wasn't very appealing, but as I recall, when I used this as a kid, it smelled good enough to eat. Perhaps it was the tube I got, as other reviewers seem to be enjoying the same spot-on icing scent from my youth. As a gloss, I wasn't expecting anything great, so it lived up to expectations--gave a little shine and sparkle on top of lipstick, but had to reapply often.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by ohshhhhmamas

This is middle school in a tube. I swore by this stuff when I was in middle school and when sparkles were the "in" thing. We had sparkles on our skin, in our hair, on our clothing and on our lips. I may be pushing it using something with pictures of rainbow cupcakes on it at my age, but what can I say-- I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 3:54:00 AM More reviews by brittany23

i remember the first time i used this and fell in love with the taste haha. 9th grade, used my friend Jen's, and have bought it ever since! my bf loves it too! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product smells great... like vanilla frosting! The gloss is clear with a hint of shimmer and looks fab!

Sadly, the taste of the gloss isn't strong enough and the staying power is terrible (I have to reapply every 20 mins).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

I used this stuff in middle school and adored it. Haven't used it since, but miss it a lot.

PROS: Very inexpensive--less than $4. Smells fantastic. Not sticky. I like the doe foot applicator. Nice and sheer w/a bit of shimmer. Just right in terms of gloss and shine. Nice texture.

CONS: Packaging definitely geared towards the younger set--not elegant.

Overall, a really good product for the price. Next time I'm at the store, I'm going to purchase this! This is a great gloss. I love my HE glosses... but I'm going to get some of these too!