Sonia Kashuk Pro-nutrient Serum

3.6

Contains: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate,Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymner, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Dromiceius Oil, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Betula Alba Bark Extract, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Chaenomeles Japonica Seed Extract, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

on 2/16/2012 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I feel like at this point I've tried almost every primer out there. I'm so-so on this primer. It's just ok. The packaging is what pushed me over the edge to never wanting to buy this again. It's white so it's impossible to see how much is left in it. There's no way to plan ahead. TERRIBLE!!!

on 2/2/2012 7:55:00 PM

Liked this a lot! Made my foundation go on smooth and also helped with oil control.

on 12/21/2010 9:45:00 PM

I really LOVE this primer! it makes my skin so soft and makes my foundation go on really nicely!
Although it's a little on the expensive side you defiantly get what you pay for!
Also it has a pump so thats a plus.

on 11/8/2010 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Awesome primer! Better than Smashbox, English Ideas or any of the other primers I've tried.

on 3/19/2006 8:36:00 PM

This stuff is awful! My face broke out with massive acne after using it just a few times. After I stopped using this, my skin slowly returned to normal. Maybe this would work for someone with very dry skin, but other people should beware. I threw the rest of this in the trash.

This stuff did *nothing* for me -- and smelled AWFUL while doing it. I am not very impressed with the SK skincare line. I just didn't notice any improvements in my skin tone or anything. It didn't bother my skin though -- which is saying a lot, since I have sensitive skin on my face... but, I wouldn't buy this again. It just was another addition to my nightly routine, and I just kept using it because I was in the no-buy challenge.

I can't remember if I thought I saw any improvements when I first started using it, I might have thought I glowed more, but it didn't last. I also feel kind of weird putting a greasy serum on my face...

anyway, the other people here say that it worked for them, so maybe it was something about me, but I didn't see any point to this stuff.

on 5/19/2003 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Reminds me of my Dermalogica Barrier Repair, although this does have an unpleasant smell (which is why this gets 4 stars, not 5). Smooths on nicely, but not enough on it's own, I still need moisturizer over it.

on 4/23/2003 12:48:00 PM

This serum is almost identical to Smashbox's primer to me, but less $ for more product and with the added vitamin and nutrient.
It feels awsome on contact, spreads nicely on the skin, creates a smooth surface. I would say this is a wonderful vitamin serum and makeup primer in one. Only a few drops is needed, the tube packaging just great for carrying around in your bag. $9.99 for 1oz tube.
UPDATE: Week #2 on this amazing serum, my skin is very noticebly clearer, brighter, even toned. I've been going out bare face for days and feels great! On the days that I need to be more polished up, I only need a little bit of tinted moisturizer and some light dusting of powder and I am good to go.
This is AMAZING!