December 22, 2014 | 1632 users online

Skincare - Face - Sonia Kashuk - Pro-nutrient Serum

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I feel like at this point I've tried almost every primer out there. I'm so-so on this primer. It's just ok. The packaging is what pushed me over the edge to never wanting to buy this again. It's white so it's impossible to see how much is left in it. There's no way to plan ahead. TERRIBLE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Halz55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Liked this a lot! Made my foundation go on smooth and also helped with oil control.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Mam2295

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really LOVE this primer! it makes my skin so soft and makes my foundation go on really nicely!
Although it's a little on the expensive side you defiantly get what you pay for!
Also it has a pump so thats a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by bebeo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome primer! Better than Smashbox, English Ideas or any of the other primers I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by jsc0702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awful! My face broke out with massive acne after using it just a few times. After I stopped using this, my skin slowly returned to normal. Maybe this would work for someone with very dry skin, but other people should beware. I threw the rest of this in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 4:31:00 PM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff did *nothing* for me -- and smelled AWFUL while doing it. I am not very impressed with the SK skincare line. I just didn't notice any improvements in my skin tone or anything. It didn't bother my skin though -- which is saying a lot, since I have sensitive skin on my face... but, I wouldn't buy this again. It just was another addition to my nightly routine, and I just kept using it because I was in the no-buy challenge.

I can't remember if I thought I saw any improvements when I first started using it, I might have thought I glowed more, but it didn't last. I also feel kind of weird putting a greasy serum on my face...

anyway, the other people here say that it worked for them, so maybe it was something about me, but I didn't see any point to this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2003 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Shellikins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Reminds me of my Dermalogica Barrier Repair, although this does have an unpleasant smell (which is why this gets 4 stars, not 5). Smooths on nicely, but not enough on it's own, I still need moisturizer over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

This serum is almost identical to Smashbox's primer to me, but less $ for more product and with the added vitamin and nutrient.
It feels awsome on contact, spreads nicely on the skin, creates a smooth surface. I would say this is a wonderful vitamin serum and makeup primer in one. Only a few drops is needed, the tube packaging just great for carrying around in your bag. $9.99 for 1oz tube.
UPDATE: Week #2 on this amazing serum, my skin is very noticebly clearer, brighter, even toned. I've been going out bare face for days and feels great! On the days that I need to be more polished up, I only need a little bit of tinted moisturizer and some light dusting of powder and I am good to go.
This is AMAZING!