December 22, 2014 | 1759 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Sheer Shimmer Powder in Mellow Mood

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i received this in a swap. and it's ALMOST what i'm looking for.

it's yellow/silver, which is great, but i'm not a fan of the sparkles. they arent too noticable till i'm in sunlight, and then they're quite obvious. also, to get enough on my brush i REALLY have to swirl the brush around-- it doesnt go onto the brush easily at all.

so b/c of the sparkles and non-ease of use, i would not re-buy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful champagne highlighter/blush. I love to apply this on my cheekbones on top of bronzer or blush, the bridge of my nose, and browbones for a glowy look. A staple in anyone's makeup stash!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 7:18:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

I received this in a swap sight unseen. It is really a beautiful color - a shimmery champagne. Used with a light hand, it really brightens up my face and makes my skin glow. I love to wear it over blush and also on my browbone.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2006 8:25:00 AM More reviews by jennystalin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great as a highlighter or all over. Adds just the right touch of shimmer. A great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 1:29:00 AM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite highlighters. It can be used all over the face, just on the brow bones or the cheeks. I'm so glad I got this with a palette I brought.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 1:41:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think this is such a pretty highlighter! I received in one of my Mac palettes and have used it the most! It's a great shimmery champagne color that does have little flecks of sparkles. I love it along the browbone and to highlight the cheekbones. I use this with my Stila #21 brush to get a gorgeous application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2004 10:30:00 AM More reviews by chicabow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I couldn't live without this honey! Tones down any redness with a perfect shimmery, golden champagne glow. A must for me! $16.50 MAC Pro stores or Maccosmetics.com.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 7:01:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't work for me. This product has to be used extremely sparingly, or what you end up w/ is a face w/ certain areas REALLY sparkly. I like that it is yellow-toned, but it's just tooo concentrated. I don't want to have to be scared to use any hi-lighter. I only used this in certain areas of the face (under eyes, on the apples of cheeks, mid, of forehead) but still too much :| Don't like, on the prowl ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2004 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is beautiful. i've been wanting to try this forever but finally received it in a swap and i love it. i love it as an e/s. even on top of blush. makes you glowy. just don't over do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2004 9:57:00 AM More reviews by ter61

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the shimmer this gives! It has a yellowy base so it also helps take away redness for me! Makes you look flawless! You have to use a light hand though or you just look silly!