April 19, 2014 | 1922 users online

Shampoo - ARTec - PureHair by The Pure Shop

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2004 9:37:00 PM More reviews by amandacollier

Why does every single shampoo on the market have to smell like Peach Mango Apocalypse or Noxious Green Apple Catastrophe? This stuff is an absolute godsend for those of us who don't like to smell like a Jolly Rancher. It's earthy, clean, woody-herbal smelling (not sicky heavy like the gross patchouli oil the tree-huggers on campus wore), blends wonderfully with perfumes, and it cleans well without stripping. Yay! Only downside is that they discontinued the big 33oz bottles and it now only comes in 9oz or so bottles -- and the price per oz is higher for the small bottle. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2003 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Samsara26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the pure hair line. I use manderin body shampoo, the aloe chamomile conditioner and the geranium leave in spray.
The conditioner is so wonderful. It leaves my hair soft and tangle free. LOve it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by lady_wray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use the Patchouli poo and Basil Mint detangler for my clarifying products and love them. The get my hair really clean, revitalize my scalp, and do not strip the color doing so. Patchouli stinks really bad, but, it makes hair feel awesome... The Basil mint detangler cover up the patchouli smell so I don't stink like a hippy ;).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2003 10:02:00 AM More reviews by skin

Love the Rosemary Detoxifying Shampoo as a once a week buildup remover. Cleans well and leaves hair shiny and very bouncy. Wasn't so pleased with Patchouli Balancing as it did leave the hair and scalp clean, it made my scalp itchy (probably allergic to one of the plants)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2003 1:43:00 PM More reviews by velveteen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used the rosemary shampoo and the basil mint and they are both great. I can't think of how they are different for my hair- I've used them both for about a year. I prefer the rosemary smell and rosemary is very good for your hair, especially for dark hair. I am so happy to find a salon brand that is high quality and no artificial frangrances of colours, and it works great. They leave my fine, shoulderlength hair clean and bouncy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2003 8:31:00 AM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this range and use the Patchouli Shampoo and the Chamomile conditioner. I also have the Geranium leave in conditioning spray and use it as a blow dry spray. This range is great, lasts ages and it very affordable. The results are instant too and everyone comments about how shiny and manageable my hair seems. I buy this over and over again and even using different water types (I've moved house), it doesn't make a difference

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2003 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Duster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried several shampoo's and conditioners from this line and they're all wonderful. They're less than $20 for a 9 oz bottle, which is cheap compared to Aveda. This line is to my mind an obvious Aveda knock-off. Same kind of scents and quality, better price. Very utilitarian packaging. I'm addicted to the Patchouli Balancing shampoo and the Chamomile aloe moisturizing balm conditioner. I've only seen this brand at Ulta.