December 22, 2014 | 1852 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Bienfait Total UV Eye SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the concept of this product, an eye cream with an SPF, but sadly it caused burning for me. I'm sure it's a great product but some people are sensitive to SPF around the eye area (more chemicals).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this product twice or so; but I think its a great spf eye product. Previously Ive tried Clinique (left whitish cast) and Obagi (felt heavy and dry). But I really love the Lancome Bienfait line, its light, milky, doesnt leave a whitish cast, and doesnt clog my oily, huge pores. This moisturizing eye cream doesnt really leave a white cast, it just gives a hint of luminescence, it really gives moisture, and it gives a good spf coverage for eyes. I dont know how it performs for anti aging benefits; but then I wasnt really looking for anti aging benefits with this cream since Im 23 and just wanted some spf for my eyes. For 43 dollars or so I think this is a pretty reasonable eye cream; a little pricey but then all eye creams are. I do think its important to have good spf coverage on the eyes though; particularly if you've used eye creams with retinA in the past (this can exacerbate eye damage). I also think that there are too little eye creams out there that give good moisture and spf; and this is one of the better ones. Like the rest of the Bienfait line, this lotion has a good number of vitamins; vit A helps with antiaging, B and E/K moisturize and C brightens the skin. All in all, I would repurchase and I think this is a great spf eye cream. As with all spf creams, make sure you dont let it get into your eye or it might sting.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 5:34:00 AM More reviews by kenshin

This product is pretty good. I don't use a lot of Lancome products, but this rates as one of the most decent SPF covers for eyes. You get both wrinkle and sun protection at the same time. The cream is easily absorbed and I haven't experienced any irritation with it, though I sometimes wish the SPF coverage was higher. Overall, I would recommend this to compliment any facial sunscreen (I personally use the Obagi Sunfader).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Hollyciven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I NEVER leave home without this SPF on my eyes! Warning:SPF can cause irritation to extremely sensitive skin. I have tried others on my eye area and they burned me! This didn't and I am almost 30 without a wrinkle on my face. I wear it on my eyes and around my mouth. I love it and would never walk out the door without it. My eye makeup glides o right over it. I had a lot of difficulty finding eye cream with SPF...when I modeled years ago i was told most face creams are too heavy for the eye area..now you don't have to be unprotected.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 2:47:00 PM More reviews by vanja

This is my daytime eye cream. It's lightweight, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a film on skin - it works brilliantly under makeup. It doesn't cause milia either. I'm usually not too fond of Lancome skin care but I will purchase this product again since it works beautifully for me.

I have few lines and the skin around my eyes is only very slightly dry so I don't need a heavy duty wrinkle fighting eye cream. If your skin is drier or you need more than just slightly moisturising sun protection from your eye cream, then you may have to look elsewhere. But for me it works great! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2003 3:47:00 PM More reviews by LuxeD

This is a nice lightweight spf eye cream. I only gave it 3 lippies though b/c it doesn't seem to do anything else except protect from the sun. On the plus side, my skin is sensitive and this hasn't bothered me, nor has it given me milia. I've since begun using the Dream Products night eye cream (more moisturizing) and have spf added to it.