Cover Girl All Over Glow

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/27/2009 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like this a lot. I did not find this sticky at all, but rather lightweight and easy to use and blend. The color I have is bronze and it is very sheer shade. It gives me just enough glow, I coud think about replacing my foundation and blush with this if I were running out of time on the mornings. I have used some liquid bronzrs from Stila and Bobbi Brown but this is my favourite of all them becuase I would actually feel confident using this in a hurry becuase it is quite fool proof being so sheer. There have been so many products I have neclected just because I was thinking it will take too much time or effort and it is too easy to mess up (like the liquid bronzers by Stila and BB). I do not have a problem with smell, it is quite unoffensive to me.

on 7/1/2005 8:12:00 PM

my friend gave them to me, in 'rosy glow' and 'bronze glow' it smells really nasty! like zap from trees or pine needles, i would deffintely put something over top to weaken the smell. it works, but it's very sticky. i would not repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

has a weird citrus smell, but it doesnt bother me that much....the product feels lightweight on my skin and applies pretty smooth....i use this on days when im too lazy to wear foundation (aka the summer time)...i dont apply this directly to my cheekbones bcoz i find it hard to apply a liquid texture in an angular line and its also difficult to blend so i'd rather apply it on my whole face....the product is a bit watery and u gotta be careful coz the packaging sux and u might get some product all over ur hands and cap.....will not repurchase since it makes me look orange and greasy

on 3/6/2004 2:42:00 PM

I have this in "Bronze Glow." It adds a nice touch of color and shimmer without being over-the-top. This works nicely on freshly scrubbed skin, or over a full-face of foundation/powder. It is a nice alternative to the very price Face Glow by NARS. For the inexpensive price, and subtle highlighting effect, I would definately repurchase. But I have not seen this product in quite awhile, does anyone know if it is just a seasonal product, or perhaps discontinued?

on 2/14/2004 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have this in Rosy Glow, which is a pink shimmer/glow. This works pretty well to highlight my cheek bones it gives a nice glow. It has a weird citrus smell though. continued >>

on 8/22/2001 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in what I believe is Copper Glow and it's great for achieving a sunkissed look. I blend it into my cheekbones, temples and chin and it looks totally natural and sweet. Great for cleavage and neck too.