April 20, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lip Liners - Victoria's Secret - Draw Me a Line Lip Pencil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

I had a $10 gift card from something I had to take back and was trying to figure out what I could get. I got this pencil in Nude Blush because it resembled my Wet 'n' Wild 712 color although the VS one is quite a bit lighter and peachier.
I have to say that I do like it as it is a good quality product. It is only a hair creamier than my Wet 'n' Wild one, but for me, they are really about the same except the VS one is a little prettier. Because of the price and since the shade is closer to what I like in the Wet 'n' Wild one, I think I will stick with that one. But if these are ever marked down 75% off again, I might reconsider, I just couldn't pay full price for it. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by fayeleah7

I love these liners! They are sooo smooth. Since I don't wear lipstick, I need something that is moist not hard and dry like most liners. And I need wearable colors! I have naughty and nice, nude plum ( moist replica of wet n wild 666 ), and sweetness. I have been wearing naughty and nice most recently. My trick with them is to line and use a LITTLE balm all over to set the color all over, then use the VERY thick Sweet Talk strawberry gloss all over. It actually STAYS ON ALL DAY!!! Very pretty VERY glossy! I work for VS beauty and have had SOO many women stop and ask me what I was wearing !! So I will keep wearing this combo for a LONG time! Hope it works for someone else!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by victoria1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the train case on sale after xmas for $59, so each item in the case cost about $2! Of the 2 liners, nude blush and nude brown I LOVE the nude brown as it actually is a lighter color on me. Goes on smooth, and lasts for a long time even under the wettest glosses. My lips also look fuller after I use this, as it has a very creamy consistency. Would definately buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2005 11:09:00 PM More reviews by midnightrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lets be honest, it kinda sucks. Unless you plan to always finish off with lipstick...this still doesnt work well. I've tried it with lip balm and without and both times it comes off and do so in the most uneven of manners. If your bent on not throwing it in the 'sucks' pile. There is one trick to wear this just by itself, line lips, then spread a good lip balm(body shop) on your hand, then press it lightly against your lips and even it out with your finger. It does not come off on your hands and wears slightly longer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

It was smooth. It does not sharpen right (or is there a special trick to sharpen these?)
It also breaks alot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rosieee

Love how easy these apply! So smooth and no tugging, just draws right on perfectly! I have it in naughty and nice and am currently looking for a replacement!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ergi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm glad there's at least one other reviewer who didn't like this or I'd have been scared to post, lol. I tried nude blush, a perfect neutral pinky-brown - MAC Spice without the orange - but found it slid off my lips in record time. Probably due to the heavy silicone content.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2004 2:00:00 AM More reviews by alizekel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though I am NOT a lip liner fan, the smooth texture of this pencil gives definition without that sharp liner look that comes with dry and overly pigmented pencils. I found the staying power to be very good underneath my Lancome Juicy Tubes gloss. I also like that the color doesn't change on my lips. I switched to this pencil from my old MAC Spice liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Astyra

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Rosebud, a MLBB medium rose color that was part of a set that I bought a while back. These liners are quite smooth and last a long time on my lips. I would repurchase this and other shades as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2004 1:27:00 PM More reviews by kuzatab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in Nude Red based on the great reviews here. What a mistake! The color was fine, and yes it is a very creamy product that is easy to apply. But it has absolutely ZERO staying power. I was losing color just by talking and smiling. There are much better brands out there for almost the same cost (MAC is only $1.50 more, for instance).