October 31, 2014 | 1028 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Mirror Mirror Shiny Lip Gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by lkwojtowicz

Got a lip gloss palette with French Kiss, Ice Princess, Plum Wine, Pink Slip, and Very Berry. Doesn't show up well, doesn't last long, color names are boring, and the lip brush got all gunky. The verdict: meh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 8:26:00 AM More reviews by trshafer

The colors are fine, although they go on much sheerer than I expected from looking at them in the pot; however, they bleed like crazy (even over a lip pencil). There are much better glosses on the market for less money, and you don't have to put up with the hassle of using the little pot that these come in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2006 6:58:00 PM More reviews by journeyisthejoy1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy Grail! I once owned this, but strayed to other glosses. I recently came across the reviews on MUA and tried this again. Wow. I've tried MAC Lipglass, Baby Pink, Lancome Juicy Tube, Color Juices, Revlon Superlustrous, etc etc. Lately, I've been more and more into pigmented glosses and this fits the bill. Even though it looks creamy lipstick in the pan, it goes on the lips (especially Crimson Kiss) like a natural cherry popsicle red. I like to layer it over a lipstain, as I don't like the lipstick look. I'm glad I didn't dismiss this gloss because it was opaque rather than see-through, because on the lips it didn't look lipsticky fake at all. Also, the lasting power is phenomenal. I put it on over clear lip liner in the morning, and still feel it on my lips six hours later. Wow. It lasts longer than those tacky glosses, and yet feels so smooth and non-sticky on the lips, with a vanilla flavor. SHine is nice too, and controllable with a lip brush. Since this comes in a pot, a lip brush is a must, and quite frankly, even if it came it a tube, I doubt it would look as nice without a lip brush as an applicator. So to sum up, HG because: 1) Pigmented 2)Not Tacky 3) Lasts the longest 4) Nice flavor I wish they would come up with a peach orange coral shade though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I received five shades of this in a single compact as a free gift. Overall, I liked the texture and color of the glosses. Staying power was pretty high. However, I probably wouldn't repurchase myself because I'm not a fan of having to use a lipbrush or my fingers to apply. But if that doesn't bother you, and you're willing to pay a bit more than drugstore prices, I would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2006 9:52:00 AM More reviews by coolbeans222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in baby doll its a very nice color on my lips but in the pot it looks insanley too bright but i have very very very very pale skin and dark hair and it looks amazing on me. I never used 2 bother with lip gloss because it comes off so quickly but this really brightens my face and its gorgeous. I havnt noticed the stickyness but now im scared I think i will. Does anyone else get infulenced by mua? like you read a bunch of reviews on something u have and like and then start to notice the flaws others pointed out? anyways this is a really great gloss but i think 10$ is WAY to expensive. oh and I use a lip brush so i think its sanitary

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are gorgeous lip glosses, highly pigmented, moist, etc. Pretty much what you would want gloss to be. That said, there are two things I absolutely HATE about these glosses: 1) THE FREAKING SMELL - ugh. Like stale, sickly sweet circus peanuts. If I wanted that I would just wear Hanae Mori (ducks flames). 2) They come in a pot. Unsanitary, inconvenient, messy. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by fayeleah7

I have Slick, a very shiny clear gloss. They are beautiful on! High shine and very smooth. Trick to travelling with pot glosses is a retractable lip brush! Not much staying power for me, but thats true of all glosses, as I tend to lick the off!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2005 12:41:00 PM More reviews by shortfist77

These glosses are all fantastic. Very moisturizing, super shiny, lip plumping, good staying power. My favorite shades are: French Kiss, Ice Princess, Pink Slip.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 11:30:00 AM More reviews by QueenB2784

I got some of these in a kit of makeup and then I got one on its own in a cute little rhinestone pot! They are very pretty colors and go on well! I don't like the fact that I have to stick my finger in the pot twice or use a lip brush with no where to store it! I have the very berry color and it is a pretty sheer purple berry color! I also have two more but I do not know their names! They are great glosses though!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by linkinparkpixie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample set of the glosses from a VS freebie makeup bag, and I love it! I cant wait to buy the full size versions. Every color is flattering, although they are all very sheer. But it actually stays on your lips for a long time, and it made mine so soft. I was impressed!