September 16, 2014 | 1225 users online

Moisturizers - Signature Club A - advanced formula 5 essentials creme

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by heidicoit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this product yesterday. I'm pretty good at inspecting a product to see if it will break me out or not. first off.. I love the eye cream! you can feel it sinking into your skin. the face moisturizer feels a little too heavy for me. I use it on my freshly shaven legs and on my hands. the jar is also pretty neat!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Ashliebella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this product in the most unexpected way. I was staying over my grandparents house for a little and started panicking because after washing my face I had realized that I forgot my moisturizer. My grandmother then told me to try this product which she had bought from HSN. I applied the face cream and then the eye cream to my eyes and lips (whatever you apply to your eyes, you may apply to your lips). I fell in love with this moisturizer! Not at all oily, and just the right amount of moisture. My skin is in great condition after just a few uses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

An all-around amazing moisturizer and eye cream. I have oily/combo skin and have been searching for an HG skincare regimen for a while. I was really liking the Olay regenerist line but I got bored and wanted to switch things up a bit. I actually missed the BOGO deal on HSN but I picked my bottle up on eBay for about $15.00 which was a great deal.

The moisturizer is great - not too thick, not too thin and doesn't make my skin feel greasy after applying. I've found that wearing this underneath my existing primer/foundation routine actually makes me less oily than my previous moisturizer.

I have no complaints about the eye cream either. It doesn't dry my eyes out like others have claimed, but I have very oily lids.

I will be repurchasing this forever as long as the formula doesn't change again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mmtt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I am going to fess up than not only did I cave and buy this online after Adrien's highly amusing presentation on TV, but actually like it! I bought this maybe 10 years ago when it was in the black jar and really hated it- thick, greasy, and very drying to my skin. This is supposed to be a newer formulation and my skin has been changing as I getting closer to 40 - drier and more and breakouts. The creme seems lighter, but still pretty thick. It seems to calm my skin down. If I use it alone it is still too drying (it has some retinol in it I think), but if I put some hemp oil or a serum underneath and this on top, my skin stays hydrated but matte - not greasy and no dry spots the next day. I use this am and pm. My only complaint is the eye creme - it still is the same for me and totally makes the skin under my eyes dry and wrinkly (and even though I''m gettin older, still don't have wrinkles)! I got the bogo offer, so it was 25 bucks for 9 oz. Not bad at all considering it works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 8:57:00 AM More reviews by agl112

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been hesitant to try this product because my combination skin is so sensitive. But, I finally caved in and tried it and I'm glad that I did. Within a couple of days of use, my skin is soft, smooth and soothed with no allergic reactions, red bumps, itching or burning of any sort. I use it at night along with the included eye cream which also leaves the eye area very soft and hydrated. What I like most about this product is that it leaves my skin hydrated for hours without that dry or depleted feel. If you're on the fence about trying it, try it. Because this product contains both retinol and AHA's in it, make sure that you're using a mild cleanser so that you don't overdry your skin. I use it right after cleansing and applying first Josie Maran Argan Oil and then apply this cream, followed by Paula's Choice Antioxidant Concentrate, and then some of SCA's Microsphere With Caviar Night Firming Creme. I wake up to smooth and hydrated skin without a trace of oiliness or dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by MissKatieKBeauty

I have used this product for at least 10 years now and while it has changed slightly over the years it has only gotten better. My mom got me started on it when I was a teenager and I have been using it ever since. It's very moisturizing, leaves a nice dewy complexion w/o taking too long to absorb and the eye cream is a great cream to put on at night. If I put the eye cream on during the day it's a bit too thick and can leave my eye make up smearing within a few hours so I only do that at night giving it lots of time to sink in. The aha's in this smooth my skin and leave my skin feeling soft and bright. And the best part is that I don't break out from it as I have acne prone/sensitive skin. It's smells clean and is a great light but creamy texture. I purchase it in a duo, and get two jars for $25 plus shipping, which is actually an amazing price for such a good cream. One jar will last me several months with daily use because a little goes a long way. This is my HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HATE the packaging but LOVE the product. I have used quite a few high end and drug store brands. I found that this is the one I had to come back to. I will probably flip flop back and forth between this and wei east since i love hte herbal line but this stuff is great and the eye cream is really really dense. it makes my dark german under eye circles noticeably lighter and my eyes look younger. I wish I didnt have to dip fingers in the product but I like the piggyback of the eye and face cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by bbbrooke

I bought this because I was searching for a good moisturizer for my post menopause complexion. HSN had the buy 1 get 1 free special for the holidays... so for the special price and the extended money back guarantee I figured it was worth a try.

It came today and I used it for the first time after removing my makeup tonight.

If first impressions are any indication, I think I am really going to be pleased with this!

We'll see how it continues to work!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by divanana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my "go to" skin treatment product. I have aging, sensitive skin. I use this product year-round with the addition of Squalane or jojoba oil in the winter. I rarely use an under makeup primer because my mineral foundation goes over the creme so easily. The 5 Essentials keeps my skin clear. When I frequently venture out looking for my "holy grail" skin product I always come running back to this creme. I get worried each time that Adrienne changes the formula that I'll have a bad reaction to the new creme but "so far so good". The do wish that she would make a 5 Essentials with sunscreen added. I don't want to use sunscreen at night but have a 5 Essential day creme option. Maybe she could also add a tint to the 5 Essentials day creme. Then it would be absolutely perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 3:04:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

Very good stuff. Evens out your skin tone and makes your skin glow. The little eye cream it comes with is great too. Loved it.