Signature Club A advanced formula 5 essentials creme

Face: Water / Stearic Acid / Isopropyl Palmitate / Propylene Glycol / Polyacrylamide / C13-14 Isoparaffin / Laureth-7 / Butylene Glycol / Cetyl Alcohol / Ethylhexyl Palmitate / Peg-12 Glyceryl Distearate (Qusomes) / Citric Acid / Glycolic Acid / Lactic Acid / Malic Acid / Tartaric Acid / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Powder / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Oil / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Wax / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) / Retinol / Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) / Panthenyl Triacetate / Bisabolol / Farnesyl Acetate / Farnesol / Carnellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract / Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Extract / Passiflora Laurifolia (Passion Flower) Extract / Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract / Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuca Extract / Bilberry (Vaccinlum Myrtillus) Extract / Myristyl Myristate / Retinyl Acetate / Butyrospermum Parkll (Shea Butter) / Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer / Polysorbate 20 / Laureth-23 / Carbomer / Cyclopentasiloxane / Lecithin / Triethanolamine / Trisodium Edta / Sodium Benzoate / Diazolidinyl Urea / Methylparaben / Propylparaben / Fragrance / Caramel / Red 40 / Yellow 5. Eyes: Water / Glyceryl Stearate Se / Isopropyl Palmitate / Propylene Glycol / Cetyl Alcohol / Stearic Acid / Glycerin / Peg-12 Glyceryl Distearate (Qusomes) / Citric Acid / Glycolic Acid / Lactic Acid / Malic Acid / Tartaric Acid / Retinol / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Powder / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Powder / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Oil / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Wax / Retinyl Acetate / Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate) / Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) / Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice / Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide / Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil / Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil / Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract / Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract / Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) Extract / Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract / Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Blossoms Extract / Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract / Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Extract / Rose Centifolia (Rose) Petals Flower Extract / Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract / Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract / Sambucus Nigra (Elderblossoms)Flower Extract / Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed Extract / Triethanolamine / Trisodium Edta / Imidazolidinyl Urea / Phenoxyethanol / Potassium Sorbate / Sodium Benzoate / Red 4 / Yellow 5.

on 2/17/2015 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

The eye cream that comes on top is one that I find to be just a basic eye cream, nothing less nothing more. The face cream at the bottom works simply okay. I don't see anything really special that it does. Which is why, I don't plan on ever using it again. Also, I am not a fan of Adrienne putting fragrance in a lot of her skincare and some of her makeup products either.

I bought this product for the holidays. Honestly I did not like it. Adrienne never said this product is mostly for oily skin. I'm surprised that this product is basically for older women, which sometimes have dry skin. I read in the reviews that some had to use other moisturizer underneath, and others were happy with it because they have oily skin.
It made my skin very dry and my skin looks pretty bad. I tried a couple of days giving it a chance to work but had to stop. I washed my face and used other moisturizer, but after days, still using lots of moisturizer, my skin is still tight and dry. With all the ingredients in the cream, if they left out the retinol out, it would have been better, I even see some new wrinkles I'm trying to moist.

on 8/13/2014 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I received this product yesterday. I'm pretty good at inspecting a product to see if it will break me out or not. first off.. I love the eye cream! you can feel it sinking into your skin. the face moisturizer feels a little too heavy for me. I use it on my freshly shaven legs and on my hands. the jar is also pretty neat!

on 4/21/2013 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I found this product in the most unexpected way. I was staying over my grandparents house for a little and started panicking because after washing my face I had realized that I forgot my moisturizer. My grandmother then told me to try this product which she had bought from HSN. I applied the face cream and then the eye cream to my eyes and lips (whatever you apply to your eyes, you may apply to your lips). I fell in love with this moisturizer! Not at all oily, and just the right amount of moisture. My skin is in great condition after just a few uses.

on 2/23/2012 10:29:00 AM

An all-around amazing moisturizer and eye cream. I have oily/combo skin and have been searching for an HG skincare regimen for a while. I was really liking the Olay regenerist line but I got bored and wanted to switch things up a bit. I actually missed the BOGO deal on HSN but I picked my bottle up on eBay for about $15.00 which was a great deal.

The moisturizer is great - not too thick, not too thin and doesn't make my skin feel greasy after applying. I've found that wearing this underneath my existing primer/foundation routine actually makes me less oily than my previous moisturizer.

I have no complaints about the eye cream either. It doesn't dry my eyes out like others have claimed, but I have very oily lids.

I will be repurchasing this forever as long as the formula doesn't change again!

on 12/5/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay, I am going to fess up than not only did I cave and buy this online after Adrien's highly amusing presentation on TV, but actually like it! I bought this maybe 10 years ago when it was in the black jar and really hated it- thick, greasy, and very drying to my skin. This is supposed to be a newer formulation and my skin has been changing as I getting closer to 40 - drier and more and breakouts. The creme seems lighter, but still pretty thick. It seems to calm my skin down. If I use it alone it is still too drying (it has some retinol in it I think), but if I put some hemp oil or a serum underneath and this on top, my skin stays hydrated but matte - not greasy and no dry spots the next day. I use this am and pm. My only complaint is the eye creme - it still is the same for me and totally makes the skin under my eyes dry and wrinkly (and even though I''m gettin older, still don't have wrinkles)! I got the bogo offer, so it was 25 bucks for 9 oz. Not bad at all considering it works for me.

on 6/1/2010 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had been hesitant to try this product because my combination skin is so sensitive. But, I finally caved in and tried it and I'm glad that I did. Within a couple of days of use, my skin is soft, smooth and soothed with no allergic reactions, red bumps, itching or burning of any sort. I use it at night along with the included eye cream which also leaves the eye area very soft and hydrated. What I like most about this product is that it leaves my skin hydrated for hours without that dry or depleted feel. If you're on the fence about trying it, try it. Because this product contains both retinol and AHA's in it, make sure that you're using a mild cleanser so that you don't overdry your skin. I use it right after cleansing and applying first Josie Maran Argan Oil and then apply this cream, followed by Paula's Choice Antioxidant Concentrate, and then some of SCA's Microsphere With Caviar Night Firming Creme. I wake up to smooth and hydrated skin without a trace of oiliness or dryness.

I have used this product for at least 10 years now and while it has changed slightly over the years it has only gotten better. My mom got me started on it when I was a teenager and I have been using it ever since. It's very moisturizing, leaves a nice dewy complexion w/o taking too long to absorb and the eye cream is a great cream to put on at night. If I put the eye cream on during the day it's a bit too thick and can leave my eye make up smearing within a few hours so I only do that at night giving it lots of time to sink in. The aha's in this smooth my skin and leave my skin feeling soft and bright. And the best part is that I don't break out from it as I have acne prone/sensitive skin. It's smells clean and is a great light but creamy texture. I purchase it in a duo, and get two jars for $25 plus shipping, which is actually an amazing price for such a good cream. One jar will last me several months with daily use because a little goes a long way. This is my HG product.

on 5/14/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HATE the packaging but LOVE the product. I have used quite a few high end and drug store brands. I found that this is the one I had to come back to. I will probably flip flop back and forth between this and wei east since i love hte herbal line but this stuff is great and the eye cream is really really dense. it makes my dark german under eye circles noticeably lighter and my eyes look younger. I wish I didnt have to dip fingers in the product but I like the piggyback of the eye and face cream.

on 12/15/2008 6:22:00 PM

I bought this because I was searching for a good moisturizer for my post menopause complexion. HSN had the buy 1 get 1 free special for the holidays... so for the special price and the extended money back guarantee I figured it was worth a try.

It came today and I used it for the first time after removing my makeup tonight.

If first impressions are any indication, I think I am really going to be pleased with this!

We'll see how it continues to work!!!!

Popular Moisturizers