December 18, 2014 | 1737 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Pearberry

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know what it is about B&BW products, but they all smell horrible! And this one is no exception. Does not smell like pear or berry. just a chemical alcohol smell. Try again B&BW!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I'm in LOVE with this scent! It smells like what I wanted endless love/pear glace by victoria's secret to smell like. It has a clean, fresh out of the shower smell and it also has a light fruity smell to it too.
I just love this stuff. Try it out if you have a chance. This should of never been discontinued!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

when i was younger i loved BBW and this scent was my favorite. eventually i grew out of bbw and somehow forgot about this scent. recently i rekindled the flame and wow... i love this scent just as much, if not more than before. i bought everything i could in it due to the amazing semi annual sale. i figured if i didn't like it there's always someone i could give it to. i find that just by using the lotion and spray the scent definitely lingers. even with just using the spray it definitely stays on longer than a lot of my expensive perfumes and other body sprays. to me it smells like pears, apples, and peaches. very light, crisp scent. perfect for summertime. i don't think i would pick this scent for a night out, but any other occasion it is perfect for. there's also a softsoap body wash that smells very similar to this, if you want to get an idea of what this smells like. i think it's called apple and pear. i have a feeling i might be stocking up on everything pearberry before the sale ends...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such a simple, clean scent. Reminds me of those girls that have really use really great smelling shampoo where the scent lingers. I always buy this when it comes back for the sales, shame it's discontinued. I find that the bottles I buy smell slightly expired... is that possible?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pearberry is a great summer scent! I have to say I think it's a little too sweet when I first spray it on, but It dries down to this lusciously soft fruity floral scent. I've had lots of compliments wearing this scent. My mom loves it too! And right now it's on sale at BBW for just $3!!! That's a steal so I'm definitely stocking up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Pearberry it is my favorite classic! Smells so unique and good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by LightPink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This delightful fragrance beautifully blends the scents of juicy pears and ripe forest berries.

* Light, refreshing mist leaves skin pleasantly fragranced
* Fragrance Top Notes: Cantaloupe, Pineapple
* Fragrance Mid Notes: Pear, Lily of Valley
* Fragrance Base Note: Musk

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes so I am pretty much in love with this fragrance and just wanted to add another positive review.
I initially went in looking for the Winter Candy Apple on sale, and they were out : /
The SA advised this has a "clean, soft scent" so I bought it. It really is heavenly! I sprayed a little underneath my hair and I kept smelling whists of it throughout the day. If you like the Candy Apple/Winter Apple smell you will probably like this one also. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lulu12step

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thougth this was a great product. It smells fuity in an antique way not a swet floral fruit. The perfume has its rightful place on my Shelf of Shame.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite classic scent, I wear this daily, almost every day actually, especially when I'm not wearing Pink; Fruity & Bright! I love love love how this smells, its so sweet, I always match my lotions with my sprays, so of course I have the matching lotion with this, I think using both together make it have a better staying power! I got this for $5.00 when the sale comes around! And it lasts me a long time! :D will keep repurchasing this stuff!