Bath and Body Works Pearberry

4.1

on 7/21/2015 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells like fruit (mostly pear as the name indicates). It's a nice light fresh scent for summer, it's not overly strong but does last longer than many other BBW body mists. It's cheap and smells good. Can't ask for much more. Would repurchase.

on 12/24/2012 8:33:00 AM

I don't know what it is about B&BW products, but they all smell horrible! And this one is no exception. Does not smell like pear or berry. just a chemical alcohol smell. Try again B&BW!

on 8/16/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I'm in LOVE with this scent! It smells like what I wanted endless love/pear glace by victoria's secret to smell like. It has a clean, fresh out of the shower smell and it also has a light fruity smell to it too.
I just love this stuff. Try it out if you have a chance. This should of never been discontinued!!

on 6/24/2012 8:18:00 PM

when i was younger i loved BBW and this scent was my favorite. eventually i grew out of bbw and somehow forgot about this scent. recently i rekindled the flame and wow... i love this scent just as much, if not more than before. i bought everything i could in it due to the amazing semi annual sale. i figured if i didn't like it there's always someone i could give it to. i find that just by using the lotion and spray the scent definitely lingers. even with just using the spray it definitely stays on longer than a lot of my expensive perfumes and other body sprays. to me it smells like pears, apples, and peaches. very light, crisp scent. perfect for summertime. i don't think i would pick this scent for a night out, but any other occasion it is perfect for. there's also a softsoap body wash that smells very similar to this, if you want to get an idea of what this smells like. i think it's called apple and pear. i have a feeling i might be stocking up on everything pearberry before the sale ends...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a simple, clean scent. Reminds me of those girls that have really use really great smelling shampoo where the scent lingers. I always buy this when it comes back for the sales, shame it's discontinued. I find that the bottles I buy smell slightly expired... is that possible?

on 6/16/2011 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Pearberry is a great summer scent! I have to say I think it's a little too sweet when I first spray it on, but It dries down to this lusciously soft fruity floral scent. I've had lots of compliments wearing this scent. My mom loves it too! And right now it's on sale at BBW for just $3!!! That's a steal so I'm definitely stocking up!

on 1/31/2011 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love Pearberry it is my favorite classic! Smells so unique and good.

on 1/11/2011 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This delightful fragrance beautifully blends the scents of juicy pears and ripe forest berries.

* Light, refreshing mist leaves skin pleasantly fragranced
* Fragrance Top Notes: Cantaloupe, Pineapple
* Fragrance Mid Notes: Pear, Lily of Valley
* Fragrance Base Note: Musk

on 12/30/2010 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes so I am pretty much in love with this fragrance and just wanted to add another positive review.
I initially went in looking for the Winter Candy Apple on sale, and they were out : /
The SA advised this has a "clean, soft scent" so I bought it. It really is heavenly! I sprayed a little underneath my hair and I kept smelling whists of it throughout the day. If you like the Candy Apple/Winter Apple smell you will probably like this one also. : )

on 9/29/2010 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I thougth this was a great product. It smells fuity in an antique way not a swet floral fruit. The perfume has its rightful place on my Shelf of Shame.

Popular Fragrances