December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Toners - Clarins - Toning Lotion (Alcohol Free) All

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by torismith3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this! It feels amazing on my skin! Feels very refreshing. And it really helps to get rid of all the dirt and oil on my skin. And it also smells really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by angeldust777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this toner for a year now. I have dry sensitive skin. it's lovely on my skin. makes me look refreshed. I will never buy another toner, this one ticks all the boxes for me. lovely scent too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got a free sample of this a while back and it was good for 2 applications of toner and worked fine. Not too harsh and not wimpy. A balanced, mild toner that smelled fine and worked well. A little too much $$ to be full-botlle worthy, but for free? I'll use it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by moments12

Using this together with the Cottonseed Cleanser that Clarins carries. Together, they are an amazing duo and I have been using them for the last six years or even more.

It's soothing and calming to the face. There's no reaction. You feel as if nothing has happened but if you do let it run for one year, you will see that your face oils up at a slower rate!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by mandymann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I did like it, but for my taste it is just not strong enough. My sister LOVES it, so I had to get it for myself. Green one. It refreshes face, but I like when my skin is a little tight after the toner, this one doesn't do that, but I will use the whole bottle without complaint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

My favorite toner at the moment! I am using the green one with iris. It does its job. I needed something to remove the last traces of makeup and this does the trick. It's not too strong so it doesn't sting or anything. I am not a fan of the packaging. I feel like the hole is a bit too big. I accidentally knocked it over the other day and spilled quite a lot of product onto my counter.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

*This review is for Clarins toning Lotion for Combination/Oily Skin

I've been on the hunt for a great toner for quite some time, and I couldn't be happier with this product. My main objective for a toner is to clarify, soothe, ad prepare my skin for other treatments like serums and moisturizer. I'd been using Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion, but found it really harsh and more of an astringent. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and can get a pimple once a month, so I think it was simply overkill. This toner is gentle, smells fantastic (not at all overbearing, but light & fresh), and has helped minimize/tighten my pores! No other toner I've tried has come close. I actually look forward to using this twice a day. It's simply that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by katehiga

I started using the Clarins Lotion Tonique for combination and oily skin (the green one), since the one that I've been using (Dior Purifying Toning Lotion) ran out from the retailer.
I always had great experiences when using any Clarins products. The Lotion Tonique is great, and worth the price, even though it's no so expensive.
The results are great, it really helps my combination skin with a more matte finish and also helped to minimize the pores, while refreshes the skin. It's been a few days since I used this, and for some reason, the Clarins tonique seems to work even better than the Dior one (at least on my skin), but the two of them are great toning lotions.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by marchafr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have switched to this toning lotion from the Sisley one which had become way to expensive hoping for similar results. It worked. This toning lotion does its job just fine for my combination skin and i use it in both my morning and evening routine as the last cleansing step before serum and moisturizer. I buy the 400 ml bottle as Sephora at a bargain price and it lasts at least two months. so far so good will not be looking for alternatives in this area.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

The few products that I use from Clarins have really impressed me, this toner being one of them. The packaging change to the round bottle is a bonus. I have bounced around the past few years between using a toner and not, and this product reminded me that my skin definitely benefits from using one, esp if it's formulated well. In order for a toner to work for me it must be alcohol free and have skin soothing ingredients and this one is perfect. Normally I don't even like to have witch hazel in my toners but this one is just fine because the witch hazel is further down on the list, so it's not irritating or drying to the skin at all while still removing traces of cleanser, dirt, etc from the skin. I'm almost done with my first bottle of this (I used the yellow one before this one which is also good) but I've already got 2 bottles backed up and ready to go, so needless to say, I would buy again. I prefer this one to the yellow one (which is slightly too moisturizing for my skin). Price is decent because it lasts a while.