November 26, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Papaya Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the holy grail of lip balms and depsite flirting around with other lip balms, I always come crawling back to this one. Yes it is quite pricey and yes it doesnt taste great, but everyone knows that love makes you blind to the flaws! It smells divine and feels great on my lips. Plus my boyfriend cant stop kissing me when I wear this! Comes in different scents, so you can pick your signature one.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by LadyDarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros - nice smell, good packaging
Cons - not moisturising, leaves white stain on the lips, too expensive for the low quality

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Ever84

Sick! One of the worst products I've ever purchased. And I've purchased many! i never got to test this before my purchase because it was on clearance. Now I know why. It is a white cream lip moisturizer. It sit on the lips white even if you try to rub it in. It smells nasty. I should have grabbed the watermelon of these lip butters because it smelled good. But no..I grabbed what was on sale. Big mistake.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by de2isme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product has a really nice scent and it really moisturizing. although it wears off already you still can feel it moisturizes your lips. however, this is waaaayyy to greasy. no spf, and i am sooo not into the package which is a pot. i hate to dip in my finger there and get sticky. not handy as well.
and it's 7 here...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Surprisngly I found this on its own an I had to get it. I previously owned the almond lip butter an it was crap. Very drying. This moisturized very nicely. It was only $4cnd. I only need a little bit an I think ppl sayn they get a white cast, r using too much. Its thick an greasy an I need that, it still penetrates, sumwat. No matter wat I use, I have dry lips. This doesn't make it better or worse. Its a temp fix like everything else. I'd buy more if I got it for $4. But never reg priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by AlannahAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It is perfect for dry lips and is very moisturising. Its consistency is light and creamy. The scent is absolutely divine and smells just like the body butter (it tastes like papaya too!) It is expensive but the ingredients are natural and you get exactly what you pay for. I also like how the colour tones down pigmented lips to a soft natural pink colour. HG in my opinion!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

I actually really like this product. The scent is really great and happy. It actually works too and paying $6 for it isn't that bad (there are much crappier things that cost just as much). The only problem I have with it is the packaging, it would be much more convenient if it were in a tube. I got the mango kind too but I'm not sure if its as moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I really don't like the jar packaging of lip glosses it just leaves it all over your finger. This didnlt feel like a good moisturiser either. The smell was nice but i will not purchase again ill leave the papaya body butter for my body and i wont get the lip product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Olom

I bought this for about $5 CDN and I'm not very impressed with it. It smells great and everything but it's WAY too greasy for my lips so that you can really taste it while drinking something (even if you only applied a dab). Not only that but I might have liked it a bit more if it was packaged in a tube or stick (more sanitary and hassle-free). This lip moisturizer is just OKAY... nothing special. Oh, and it would have been better also if it had SPF 15+ in it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

8 dollars for this? NO. It doesn't condition AT ALL, rather it dries. It has the strongest smell that I thought I loved when I was in the store. I REALLY wanted to love this, I really did, but it jsut didn't work out for me and I had to return it.