October 20, 2014 | 973 users online

Mascara - Lise Watier - Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by jjquan

This mascara did absolutely NOTHING for my lashes. And if anything, it was very hard to remove. I expected great results and instead, i got nothing but just darker lashes. The brush is nice, I quite like it, but the formula is on the cream side and doesn't apply well.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I HATE LISE WATIER MASCARA

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by tripineapple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I have ever tried!!! I have repurchased x3 and would do so again!! User 'click' said it is hard to remove... that's because eye makeup remover will NOT take it off. Run the warm water and soak a cotton pad, then let it sit on your eye for about thirty seconds... the little tubes will slide right off!!
This stuff makes my eyelashes AMAZING, brings out every one of them, and stays on through an hourlong gym session or a swim!! The trick is not to let the coats dry or yes, they will clump!! Honestly as long as you know how to use it and you apply and remove properly, it's the best stuff out there!! LOVE it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2010 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jlattridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a review for 24 hour glam mascara

Last I checked "glam" doesn't mean spider lashes. I've never been so disappointed in a mascara and it doesn't help that it wasn't cheap. I will never purchase this again. I don't even know if I'll continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by click

Pretty disappointed with this mascara (24 hour glam)
- Application is not the easiest. The brush has 2 sort of "flat" sides and 2 long spiky sides. Using the flat side made the mascara clump and I kept poking myself in the eye with the long spiky side.
- Took all curl out of my lashes. Didn't volumize or lengthen to give me any "wow". I was hoping to have something that made my lashes look lush and long (don't we all), this made them look...just average. Longer, but kind of thin. For $20 CDN I want a lot more than average!
- Flaked off a lot during the day
- Difficult to remove. No amount of hot water, rubbing, eye makeup remover, or cleansing oils will budge this stuff off until it wants to come off. No matter how much I thought I had it all, I'd wake up the next day and find my lashes were kind of gummy and sticky near the base, which made that day's mascara even clumpier.

On the plus side, I like the giraffe print tube and the smell. Some people say it smells rubbery or plasticky but I kind of thought it smelled like roses. Everyone's nose is different I guess.

I keep wanting to like Lise Watier stuff but this is the 2nd thing I've bought that hasn't lived up to it's billing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Tickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This review is for the 24 Hrs Glam. This mascara is awful! I've never used any Lise Watier products before so I had no expectations. Hopefully this mascara does not represent the rest of her makeup. The texture of it is rubbery which makes it hard to comb through and also not very buildable. I ended up with spidery lashed which were not evenly coated. It also had an unpleasant rubber smell. The bristles very hard and stiff which would concern me if I were in a hurry and not careful it could scratch my eye. Usually I'll finish using a tube of mascara even if I don't like it, but this one I had to throw away.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by queensupreme

This is a review for the 24 hour glam mascara in the giraffe tube. This came along in the Waterproof Eyes set, a $23 set with a full size mascara, eyeliner, and trial eye makeup remover. I was really happy to get this in the set, because the full price of the mascara is already $20! So if anyone sees this set around, get it! The mascara wand is a small plastic one, which makes it great for lower lashes as well. The formula is volumizing and lengthening. The only cons I have is that lashes have a tendency to stick together if I'm not being careful and un-sticking them is a hassle (especially upper lashes). The formula dries to in a weird rubbery consistency.. so when the lower lashes clump together a little I separate them with my fingers and off comes a little rubber ball. The formula also smells a bit funny.. plastic-y! But I got used to it. This mascara would definitely be on my re-purchase list, but I always like to test out new ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Diasinia

Lise Watier 24Hrs Glam Mascara is the BEST mascara I have ever tried. It gives you length and volume. As soon as you put it on your lashes just grow in front of your eyes no joke!!. It has a silicone formula that coats each and every lash giving you that amazing sexy full lash. You cannot miss it it has an animal pint on the tube brown and gold like a giraff. I paid $20.00 Canadian.

I never write reviews, BUT this is a must try you will be glad you did. It doesn't compare to any other mascara ANY!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the NEW Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Mascara. This will surely be everyone's HG mascara !! It's $20 CDN and the giraffe print packaging is oh so chic. I'm ditching Lancome, Dior, Prescriptives, Guerlain and Max Factor for good. OMIGOD...my lashes are super long, voluminous and hold a curl ALL DAY LONG. It's elastic polymer formula coats each lash with a 3D waterproof film. It does not clump, it does not flake, no fallout whatsoever. I used it for three days now and everyone swears I'm wearing falsies. I'm tellin' ya...this mascara will make heads turn !!
EDIT : The compliments keep on coming. This mascara is WOW !!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by kristyisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lise Watier's Mascara Wow. I was expecting big things from this mascara, but it's the worst. The stuff burns my eyes like I chopped onions. It does do a nice job on the lashes and it's not clumpy. Not worth it though. After it burns my eyes, they get all teary and I get black stuff all over. It's impossible to wash off too, even with eye make up remover. Don't buy it! Worst mascara I've ever used. I was expecting a lot more from this brand.