August 22, 2014 | 2062 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Velocity Shine it lip gloss in coconut cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. The first time I tried it I put too much on and it looked white. After that I used just a little less and the result was a nice shimmery gloss. The smell and taste are both awesome. I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2003 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Poihed

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipgloss as well and at first didn't like it. But I started experimenting with it and found that it works wonders when blended with other colors. I normally use a flat lipliner and lipstick and add the coconut cream on top with a brush to control the amount of sparkle. It is now one of my favorite lipglosses. Tip: Neutral lipliner filled in on the lips and then add the coconut gradually for shine, you'll love it. Plus, it tastes awesome!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 9:52:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Depending on how much you put on, this can go on sheer with subtle sparkles (like my Fizz Juicy Tube) or very white. Either way this color was not flattering on me. It made me look washed out. Plus something about this formula made my lips go numb. Very wierd.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2003 3:09:00 AM More reviews by missjujube

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pricey $12 for lip gloss directed at teens. Went on 80s frosty white, bleh. Couldn't keep it on long enough to figure lasting power and moisturizing qualities. Artificial coconut was a little nauseating too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is pretty much the same thing as Lancome's Fizz JT which has been discontinued. It smells and tastes just like coconuts, although I thought I noticed a very slight banana scent too. Looks icy frosty white in the tube, but it goes on almost clear with subtle sparkles (not grainy at all). Perfect to use over other lipsticks or alone! This is a twist/click up style pen with a sponge tip applicator. Very fun!