July 29, 2014 | 1986 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Lancome - Aroma Calm Relaxing Body Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2004 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Moushka

If this product was available (discontinued I think), I'd buy it again, the scent is very relaxing and sends me to sleep, texture is very moiturising too. I requested this as a Christmas present when it was out and was very happy with it. Another blow if it has been discontinued! Sob!

Update - I've been told by a SA that this cream was the most popular of all their Aroma products but they still discontinued it and they replaced it with something else that doesn't have the same properties at all! What's more they kept their other Aroma products - Aroma-Fit and the other one, why?!

Anyone from Lancome reading this - you guys need your heads examining when it comes to what sells and what doesn't!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2004 6:38:00 AM More reviews by anxia

This cream was featured in InStyle a long time ago. I could not resist but to try it out. It may not have lived up to my high standards but I still like it. The fragrance is sooooo good and the texture is lovely. I only put it on before going to sleep cause it's a bit sticky. I don't like the packaging, the fact that you have to put your fingers in the cream is very un hygenic. I would love it to be a pump bottle. But I still buy It when ever I have a little extra cash to spend on my self at the end of the month.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 9:52:00 PM More reviews by mle35794

I don't like the Calm scent as much as Fit or Energize. For this price, you can easily find cheaper lotions/creams that moisturize just as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Mariolina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really know how to rate this product: it's not a bad cream...it actually is good, very moisturizing, and it comes in a pretty purple jar, but what I'm not too sure about is the scent and the amount of cream in the jar. I find the scent to be good at first but pretty tiring...I don't find it to be very relaxing...it's strong.A few times I tried using it at night before going to bed, but everytime I had to go in the shower and wash it off...it's too thick, pretty greasy and you don't sleep comfortably at night if you use this. It doesn't smell like lavender at all...it smells pretty powdery to me. Don't get my wrong, the scent is nice but I got tired of it pretty quickly. The jar is supposed to hold 200ml of cream. Well...it probably does but it doesn't seem to last at all! I haven't used it that much and it's almost all gone. When you first touch it, it feels like it has a very luxurious texture...but then you realize that it's mostly greasy and thick and won't sink in your skin...a weird product and not cheap either!! I really don't think I'll be buying this again!