August 27, 2014 | 1774 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Unline

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Tema

Do-nothing product. Gives some moisture, not much. In my case, during the winter or in windy weather conditions, it looks like it even dries out the skin under my eyes instead of moisturising. Skin doesnīt feel softer or smoother after using this, only kind of sticky for several minutes and then just plain dry. Does nothing for fine lines: they are less visible just after application, like with any moisturiser, and come back after 30 minutes, when the skin has absorbed this and starts to dry out. Expensive.
I used three quarters of a tube morning and evening expecting the thing to work after a couple of week, and it didnīt. I bought it together with Idealist, thinking the stuff would be similar because the packages were kind of alike as well, but itīs absolutely not the same thing. Stay away from this: there are far better eye creams out there for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's nothing outstanding about this eye cream. It does an okay job and it has helped to keep my wrinkles at a minimum. But for a fraction of the price, I can get a drugstore brand what will do a better job.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by chaytx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Did nothing for me. I also read from Paula's review that this contains some irritants which is definitely not good for the sensitive eye area.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2004 11:03:00 AM More reviews by rwuerflein

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As others have said, this product is nothing more than a moisturizer. It does nothing for my undereye lines. I would not buy again. Big waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by aquacata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one works OK for fine lines but just not enough. Lancome Primordiale Yuex is much better than this. I also got milla under my eyes due to this. Would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 3:39:00 PM More reviews by RhondaKing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best under eye cream I've ever used. Excessive eye wrinkles are very common in the women in my family. I have used this product for 8 years, I am 41 and have virtually no wrinkles around my eyes. I owe it to this product. You have to give it time to work. Don't expect overnight results. It is very costly, but worth it.