New York Color Automatic Eye Pencils

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Terrible eyeliner. Smudges right away and has terrible color pay off. One word: Useless! Do not buy!

on 12/1/2013 9:35:00 PM

I have a love-hate relationship with this eyeliner. I don't like this for two reasons: 1. If you rub your eye it smudges and smears 2. The color isn't very bold, it's pretty faint no matter how much you put on. But there is one plus side, that is if you put it on your water line it makes kind of a smokey look. But if I had the opportunity to buy it I would.

on 9/2/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a sad eyeliner. Weak color, smudges. I bought it only because my Milani automatic pencil ran out without warning and I didn't have a backup.

Color is faded gray and you have to press hard for any pigment, resulting in a thick, skippy, juvenile line.

SKIP

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this because I desperately needed a brown liner. It applied well enough but smudges very easily and the packaging is awful. I can literally hear the pencil rattling around. I can't imagine this will be very durable. I'm a bargain makeup shopper and this has turned me off from the brand, especially when you consider the quality ELF and Wet n Wild manage to produce so inexpensively. Will not rebuy.

on 5/16/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner. Unlike how most people say that it takes several swipes to apply, I find that it doesn't for me. I have this eyeliner in bold brown. The packaging is a little flimsy but nothing unbearable. It also stays put the entire day and only fades a very tiny bit. It's also easy to blend if you so choose. Like I said, definitely a great eyeliner!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Brazen Blue. I love the color, so i was pretty dissapointed when i tried this liner. I've been wanting a blue eyeliner to wear on my lower lash line/ my water line for a while. Today i went to my local drugstore and picked this up, and i was so excited, i finally had a blue eye liner ! But when i tried it out, it just wouldn't go on my lower lash line, or my water line ! it just wouldn't appear ! i tried using it under my lash line and it worked, but the problem is the staying power ! if you touch it, it smudges, or disapears completly. Will not be re-purchasing.

on 5/3/2011 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this in vampy violet and you have to layer it so the color could show

on 4/6/2011 6:52:00 PM

This is a horrible automatic pencil. (1) the pencil has no staying power unlike NYC's waterproof eyeliner pencil. (2) the tip is too thin - it takes so many strokes to line my eyes. (3) packaging is horrible. The tip retracts into the pencil as I'm using it! Very annoying.

on 12/18/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

As my Clarins black eye pencil was getting harder and harder, I felt in the need of trying a new pencil liner. This didn't work.

What I like least about this eyeliner is the texture. What is that supposed to be? Tinted wax? Ew. In addition to that, the pigmentation is bad and it tugs when applicating this to the lid. I would use this for my brows if this had a colour match for mine.

on 8/14/2010 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I brought this eyeliner at wal mart for three dollars when i couldn't find my beloved n.y.c waterproof eyeliner . the pigment was very light and i found myself having to go over the line at least five times to get to the color that i want . The staying power also SUCKS because just after a few blinks it smear all over my under eye area. I ended up looking like a raccoon in a water park -__-. removal was easy but overall i wouldn't reccommend this product .