October 20, 2014 | 1921 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Automatic Eye Pencils

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ibbyrocks

I have a love-hate relationship with this eyeliner. I don't like this for two reasons: 1. If you rub your eye it smudges and smears 2. The color isn't very bold, it's pretty faint no matter how much you put on. But there is one plus side, that is if you put it on your water line it makes kind of a smokey look. But if I had the opportunity to buy it I would.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

This is a sad eyeliner. Weak color, smudges. I bought it only because my Milani automatic pencil ran out without warning and I didn't have a backup.

Color is faded gray and you have to press hard for any pigment, resulting in a thick, skippy, juvenile line.

SKIP

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by brilliantcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this because I desperately needed a brown liner. It applied well enough but smudges very easily and the packaging is awful. I can literally hear the pencil rattling around. I can't imagine this will be very durable. I'm a bargain makeup shopper and this has turned me off from the brand, especially when you consider the quality ELF and Wet n Wild manage to produce so inexpensively. Will not rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Ravengothmore

I love this eyeliner. Unlike how most people say that it takes several swipes to apply, I find that it doesn't for me. I have this eyeliner in bold brown. The packaging is a little flimsy but nothing unbearable. It also stays put the entire day and only fades a very tiny bit. It's also easy to blend if you so choose. Like I said, definitely a great eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by f0revery0ung19

I have this in Brazen Blue. I love the color, so i was pretty dissapointed when i tried this liner. I've been wanting a blue eyeliner to wear on my lower lash line/ my water line for a while. Today i went to my local drugstore and picked this up, and i was so excited, i finally had a blue eye liner ! But when i tried it out, it just wouldn't go on my lower lash line, or my water line ! it just wouldn't appear ! i tried using it under my lash line and it worked, but the problem is the staying power ! if you touch it, it smudges, or disapears completly. Will not be re-purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in vampy violet and you have to layer it so the color could show

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a horrible automatic pencil. (1) the pencil has no staying power unlike NYC's waterproof eyeliner pencil. (2) the tip is too thin - it takes so many strokes to line my eyes. (3) packaging is horrible. The tip retracts into the pencil as I'm using it! Very annoying.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Zuuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

As my Clarins black eye pencil was getting harder and harder, I felt in the need of trying a new pencil liner. This didn't work.

What I like least about this eyeliner is the texture. What is that supposed to be? Tinted wax? Ew. In addition to that, the pigmentation is bad and it tugs when applicating this to the lid. I would use this for my brows if this had a colour match for mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by kathytran207

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I brought this eyeliner at wal mart for three dollars when i couldn't find my beloved n.y.c waterproof eyeliner . the pigment was very light and i found myself having to go over the line at least five times to get to the color that i want . The staying power also SUCKS because just after a few blinks it smear all over my under eye area. I ended up looking like a raccoon in a water park -__-. removal was easy but overall i wouldn't reccommend this product .

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2010 More reviews by catchfireflies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this so many years ago and I had just found it in one of my make-up studio cases and since I had run out of eyeliner for my waterline, I decided to use this. Surprisingly, it didn't run or anything like that for a few eyes like I had expected it to, but it did begin to after six hours, so if you wore this to school you might want to re-apply during your lunch or in between your classes. I would definitely buy this again, just so I could have it as a back-up for when I run out of retractable liner.